2 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for salePlot 12, Grosvenor Close, (Off Oxclose Lane), Mansfield Woodhouse
- New Build Development for the Over 55s
- Plot 12 Semi Detached Bungalow
- Two Bedrooms
- Good Sized Master with Fitted Wardrobes
- Lounge & Kitchen
- Kitchen with Integrated Appliances
- Choice of Kitchen & Bathroom Tiling
- Choice of Carpets
- Fully Alarmed, Gas CH & UPVC D/G
- Driveway & Landscaped Gardens
* * * * * ONLY 1 PLOT REMAINING! * * * * * A QUALITY NEW BUILD DEVELOPMENT OF ONLY 17 SEMI DETACHED BUNGALOWS FOR THE OVER 55s, FINISHED TO A HIGH SPECIFICATION THROUGHOUT AND POSITIONED ON A CUL-DE-SAC ONLY A SHORT DISTANCE FROM SHOPS AND AMENITIES **
A quality new build development of only 17 semi detached bungalows for the over 55s, constructed in 2016 and positioned on a cul-de-sac only a short distance from Woodhouse High Street shops and amenities.
The bungalows are finished to a high specification throughout with a modern fitted kitchen, quality tiling and carpets. The kitchens are complete with integrated appliances (fridge, freezer, oven, hob and extractor hood). The bungalows are fully alarmed, and benefit from gas central heating and UPVC double glazing.
Externally each property has manageable landscaped gardens to the front and rear with turf and a patio. There is a driveway and additional visitors’ parking spaces.
For further information and to arrange a viewing please call Alistair Smith, Director at Richard Watkinson and Partners on 07817 283 521.
Specification - • Choice of kitchen.
• Choice of tiled floor to kitchen.
• Integrated appliances: fridge, freezer, oven, hob and extractor hood.
• Choice of carpets to hall, lounge, bedroom one & bedroom two.
• Choice of tiling to bathroom.
• Fitted wardrobes to master bedroom.
• Fully alarmed.
• Gas central heating - Viessmann combi boiler situated in the loft.
• UPVC double glazing.
• Storage cupboard to hallway.
• Loft hatch with ladder attached.
• Lounge with French doors, phone and television points.
• Landscaped gardens, turf and patio.
• Outside tap.
• Outside double power point.
• Outside light points.
A STORM PORCH LEADS TO A COMPOSITE FRONT ENTRANCE DOOR PROVIDING ACCESS THROUGH TO THE:
Entrance Hall - 4.22m x 1.27m (13'10" x 4'2") -
Storage Cupboard - 0.99m x 0.97m (3'3" x 3'2") -
Lounge - 4.32m x 4.17m (14'2" x 13'8") -
Kitchen - 4.01m x 2.69m (13'2" x 8'10") -
Bedroom 1 - 3.76m x 3.45m (12'4" x 11'4") - (Plus fitted wardrobes 4'9" x 3'2").
Bedroom 2 - 4.09m x 2.18m (13'5" x 7'2") -
Bathroom - 2.18m x 1.93m (7'2" x 6'4") - (Plus shower enclosure 3'7" x 2'11").
Nb - Please note the internal photos used on these particulars are from other plots which have sold and are to give an impression of what a finished property looks like. The external images are from this plot, plot number 12.
Viewing Details - Strictly by appointment with the selling agents. For out of office hours please call Alistair Smith, Director at Richard Watkinson and Partners on 07817 283 521.
Tenure Details - The property is freehold with vacant possession upon completion.
Services Details - All mains services are connected.
Mortgage Advice - Mortgage advice is available through our independent mortgage advisor. Please contact the selling agent for further information. Your home is at risk if you do not keep up with repayments on a mortgage or other loan secured on it.
Fixtures & Fittings - Any fixtures and fittings not mentioned in these details are excluded from the sale price. No services or appliances which may have been included in these details have been tested and therefore cannot be guaranteed to be in good working order.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-56840104.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26616756. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Richard Watkinson & Partners, Mansfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.