2 bedroom house for saleCopperwood, Hertford
- A Beautifully Presented Two Storey Maisonette
- No Other Property Above & Own Front Door Access
- Brand New Bathroom & Quality Re-Fitted Kitchen
- Loft Storage - Mature Communal Gardens - Residents Parking
- Moments From Hertford East Station & Town Centre
A beautifully presented two bedroom maisonette arranged over two storeys with NO OTHER PROPERTY OVER and accessed via it's OWN PRIVATE FRONT DOOR. Hertford Town Centre & Hertford East Station are within easy walking distance.
A beautifully presented two bedroom maisonette arranged over two storeys with no other property over and accessed via it's own private front door. Hertford Town Centre & Hertford East Station are within easy walking distance. Features include a high quality fitted kitchen, recently re-fitted bathroom, re- fitted UPVC windows & front door and private residents parking.
UPVC double glazed front door leading into:
Opaque glazed door to:
Lounge / Dining Room 17' 9" x 10' 10" ( 5.41m x 3.30m )
Dual aspect with double glazed windows to front and rear aspects, stairs to first floor landing, hard wood flooring, two radiators, door to Kitchen.
Kitchen: 10' 8" x 6' 5" ( 3.25m x 1.96m )
Good range of recently re-fitted wall and floor units with work surface over & tiled splash back, one and half bowl single drainer stainless steel 'Frankie' sink unit with mixer tap over, five ring stainless steel gas hob unit with built in stainless steel oven and grill beneath, extractor canopy over, plumbing and space for dishwasher, space for fridge freezer, radiator.
Wall mounted combination gas boiler, plumbing and space for washing machine.
First Floor Landing:
Stairs from lounge, built in storage cupboard, access to loft, radiator.
Bedroom One: 10' 10" x 11' 5" ( 3.30m x 3.48m )
Double glazed window set into bay to front aspect, built in wardrobes, radiator.
Bedroom Two: 11' 5" x 6' 9" ( 3.48m x 2.06m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, radiator.
Brand new three piece suite comprising a panel enclosed bath with mixer tap over, hand held shower attachment over, tiled splash back, vanity wash and basin with mixer tap over, dual flush W.C, chrome heated towel rail, extractor fan.
Private resident parking.
Residents have the benefit of access to attractive, very well maintained communal gardens.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56840647.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HFD103836. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Hertford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.