3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleFornham Road, Bury St. Edmunds
Sold STC £235,000
- £1000 Buyers Incentive
- Three Bedrooms
- Front and Rear Gardens
- Amazing Garage
- View Now
William H Brown are delighted to offer to the market this three bedroom semi-detached house on Fornham Road. The property offers fantastic living accommodation and has a unique barn style garage at the property offering additional space/storage or annex potential.
William H Brown are delighted to offer to the market this three bedroom semi-detached house on Fornham Road, offering easy access to the town of Bury St Edmunds and local road infrastructure. The property offers fantastic living accommodation and has a unique barn style garage at the property offering additional space/storage or annex potential. Viewings are highly recommended.
UPVC double glazed door to from front and double glazed window to front. Doors to living room, kitchen and stairs to first floor. Under stair storage cupboard, radiator, spot lights, power point and telephone point.
Living Room 22' 10" Max x 11' 10" Max ( 6.96m Max x 3.61m Max )
Textured and coved ceilings with two overhead light fittings. UPVC double glazed window to front, and UPVC double glazed French doors to rear with windows either side offering view of garden. Two radiators, wall lights, power points, TV point, gas fireplace and hearth, fixed raised television stand and carpeted flooring.
Kitchen 12' 11" x 7' 6" ( 3.94m x 2.29m )
Textured and coved ceiling with an overhead light fitting. UPVC double glazed window to side and UPVC double glazed door to rear and garden. Fitted kitchen with wall and base units and tiled back splash. One and half stainless steel sink and drainer. Gas hob and electric oven with an extractor fan over. Plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, power points, radiator and tiled flooring.
Carpeted stairs up and through to the landing with an wooden hand rail and banister. Textured and coved ceiling with an overhead light fitting. UPVC double glazed window to front with blind. Power points, radiator and doors to Bedroom One, Bedroom Two, Bedroom Three and Bathroom.
Bedroom One 10' 6" x 10' 4" ( 3.20m x 3.15m )
Textured and coved ceiling with an overhead light fitting. UPVC double glazed window to front. Power points, radiator and carpeted flooring.
Bedroom Two 11' 10" x 9' 1" ( 3.61m x 2.77m )
Textured and coved ceiling with an overhead light fitting. UPVC double glazed window to rear. Power points, radiator, TV point, built-in storage and carpeted flooring.
Bedroom Three 9' 3" x 6' 6" ( 2.82m x 1.98m )
Textured and coved ceiling with an overhead light fitting. UPVC double glazed window to rear. Power points, radiator and carpeted flooring.
Textured and coved ceiling with an overhead light fitting and loft access. UPVC double glazed window to side. WC, bath with shower over, pedestal basin, heated towel rail and fully tiled walls and flooring.
Garage 38' 8" Max x 12' 5" Max ( 11.79m Max x 3.78m Max )
Fully insulated garage with barn style doors. Two windows to side and has power and light.
To the front of the property there is a tarmac drive with parking for multiple vehicles with a well tended lawn with borders and beds of flowers and shrubs. Path leading to front door and gated access to rear.
To the rear of the property there is a private rear garden, fenced to sides and rear and with gated access to front. The garden is mainly laid to lawn with large patio area, wooden shed and side access to garage/man caravan. There are borders and beds of flowers and shrubs and bin storage area.
On the A14 coming past Bury St Edmunds take the second sign posted turning for the Tesco roundabout and proceed towards the town. At the first roundabout take the third exit onto Out Northgate Street and onto Fornham Road. Proceed almost tot he end and the property can be found on the right hand side with a for sale board showing.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56841811.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BGS105135. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Bury St Edmunds. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.