3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleNathans Lane, Edney Common, Chelmsford
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Three Bedrooms
- Cinema Room
- Short Commute to Chelmsford City Centre
- Charming Period Cottage
Set in a non-estate position and sitting on a large plot is this stunning and extended three bedroom home. Benefiting from many original features, versatile living accommodation, a large rear garden and a double garage we would advise the earliest of viewing's.
The original structure dates back to the late 1800's, of recent years the property has been extended and offers an extraordinary amount of living accommodation comprising of extended kitchen, cinema room and a lovely through lounge boasting large aspect doors onto the gardens.
Entrance Door To:
Door to entrance hall.
Door to storage cupboard and door to living room.
Living Room 22' 11" maximum x 11' 5" maximum ( 6.99m maximum x 3.48m maximum )
Double glazed window to front view with double glazed sliding doors to rear garden, exposed brick feature wall, radiators and opening to snug/dining room.
Exposed brick features wall with wooden beams and log burner. Stairs leading up to first floor landing with door to cinema room and door to kitchen/dining area.
Kitchen/Dining Area 19' 3" x 11' 11" ( 5.87m x 3.63m )
Kitchen comprising of stainless steel inset sink and drainer set into roll edge worktop surfaces with matching eye and base level units with tiled splashbacks and dining area with two radiators. Integrated oven and hob with extractor hood over, space for fridge freezer and space and plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher. Two double glazed windows to side view overlooking garden with side access door to garden and brick exposed walls and wooden beams.
Cinema Room 12' 4" x 12' ( 3.76m x 3.66m )
Double glazed window to front view with laminate flooring, exposed brick wall feature fireplace with log burner and spotlighting.
First Floor Accommodation
Double glazed window to rear view with loft access, radiator, airing cupboard and doors leading to bedrooms and bathroom.
Bedroom One 15' into recess x 11' 7" maximum ( 4.57m into recess x 3.53m maximum )
Double glazed window to front view and radiator.
Bedroom Two 12' 9" maximum x 12' 6" maximum ( 3.89m maximum x 3.81m maximum )
Double glazed window to front view and radiator.
Bedroom Three 11' 6" maximum x 10' maximum ( 3.51m maximum x 3.05m maximum )
Double glazed window to rear view and radiator.
Bathroom 9' 1" x 8' 3" ( 2.77m x 2.51m )
Suite with double glazed obscured window to side view and consisting of part tiled walls, low level flush w.c, wash hand basin, bath with mixer taps, shower cubicle and heated towel rail with radiator.
Hardstanding driveway offering parking for several vehicles with remainder laid to lawn with mature trees and enclosed by hedgerow and wooden fence. Access gate to double garage.
Tiled patio seating area with remainder laid to lawn with mature plants and pond enclosed by hedgerow and wood panel fencing. Access to double garage with an outside toilet and shed to remain.
Power and lighting with door to garden.
Outside toilet with low level flush w.c and wash hand basin.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56841826.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CHE108245. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Chelmsford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.