2 bedroom terraced house for saleEast Dudley Street, Winsford
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Mid terrace house situated near end of small no-through road
- Comprehensively renovated & modernised by the current owner in 2012
- Two reception rooms, modern kitchen & bathroom, two double bedrooms
- Beautifully presented and well-appointed throughout
- Good size rear garden with rear pedestrian access
- GUIDE PRICE £85,000 - £95,000
GUIDE PRICE £85,000 - £95,000. Situated near the end of a small no-through road, this terrace house has been comprehensively renovated & modernised by the current owner, is beautifully presented and features two reception rooms, modern kitchen & bathroom, two double bedrooms, & good size garden.
This mid terrace house is situated near the end of a small no-through road and has been comprehensively renovated and modernised by the current owner in 2012, to include a re-wire, damp course, new gas central heating system and boiler, and new kitchen and bathroom. The property also benefits from PVCu double glazed windows and doors, and has welll-appointed and beautifully presented accommodation comprising:- dining room; lounge; modern fitted kitchen and bathroom; and two double bedrooms. The property also features an enclosed good size rear garden comprising paved patio and lawn, and rear pedestrian access gate.
Dining Room 9' 3" x 12' 4" max ( 2.82m x 3.76m max )
PVCu opaque double glazed front door. Cupboard housing gas and electric meters and consumer unit. Radiator. PVCu double glazed window to the front.
Lounge 13' 8" max narrowing to 10' 8" x 12' 3" max ( 4.17m max narrowing to 3.25m x 3.73m max )
PVCu double glazed window to the rear. Pebble effect electric fire with surround. Radiator. Door to kitchen.
Kitchen 8' 7" x 5' 11" ( 2.62m x 1.80m )
Fitted with a range of wall and base units and work surfaces with tiled splashbacks.Sstainless steel sink unit with single drainer and mixer tap. Integrated electric oven and four-ring electric hob with filter canopy over. Space for refrigerator. Space and plumbing for washing machine. Recess spotlights. Wood effect laminate flooring. Radiator. PVCu double glazed window to side. PVCu double glazed door to rear garden. Door to bathroom.
Bathroom 7' 10" x 5' 11" ( 2.39m x 1.80m )
Low level WC. Pedestal hand wash basin. Bath with electric shower and screen over. Extractor fan. Cupboard with gas central heating boiler and storage space. Hatch to roof space. Wood effect laminate flooring. Recess spotlights. PVCu opaque double glazed opaque window to the side.
First Floor Landing
Doors leading to bedrooms.
Bedroom 1 10' 8" x 12' 2" max ( 3.25m x 3.71m max )
Walk-in cupboard with hatch to roof space. PVCu double glazed window to the rear. Radiator.
Bedroom 2 9' 3" x 12' 5" max ( 2.82m x 3.78m max )
PVCu double glazed window to the front. Radiator.
There is a garden to the rear which is enclosed by fencing and brick wall and has a pedestrian access gate to rear. The garden comprises paved patio area and lawn and there is an external tap.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56841838.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WSF105293. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Swetenhams, Winsford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.