3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleRussell Road, SALISBURY
Sold STC £240,000
- Three Bedrooms
- Allocated Parking
- Landscaped Rear Garden
- Short Walk into Town Centre
Fox & Sons are delighted to offer for sale this immaculately presented three bedroom home featuring a cloakroom, landscaped rear garden, parking and is just a short walk into the City Centre.
The property is conveniently situated off Devizes Road along which there is a regular bus service which runs into the City centre. The mainline railway station (Waterloo 90 minutes) is within walking distance and there are a number of facilities nearby which include schools, shops, church, public houses, Five Rivers leisure centre and the Waitrose Food and Home Store. Salisbury has an excellent range of educational, recreational, leisure and shopping facilities which combine with a twice weekly market.
Stairs to first floor, doors to lounge, kitchen and cloakroom. Oak flooring.
Double glazed window to the front, fully tiled, vanity wash hand basin, WC.
Lounge 15' 8" x 13' 3" ( 4.78m x 4.04m )
Double glazed windows to front and rear, wood effect laminate flooring.
Kitchen 9' 9" x 9' 1" max ( 2.97m x 2.77m max )
uPVC double glazed window to the rear, fitted kitchen with matching wall and carousel base units, one and a half bowl sink and drainer, composite work surfaces, tiling to splashback, integrated electric oven, integrated electric hob, Neff cooker hood, space and plumbing for washing machine, integrated dishwasher, space for fridge freezer, under counter lighting, uPVC door to rear garden.
Stairs from Entrance Hall, uPVC double glazed window to to the front, airing cupboard, loft access, part boarded with lights and ladder.
Bedroom One 12' 11" x 8' 11" ( 3.94m x 2.72m )
Double glazed window to the rear, electric heater.
Bedroom Two 8' 9" x 7' 1" ( 2.67m x 2.16m )
uPVC double glazed window to the front, electric heater.
Bedroom Three 10' 2" x 6' 6" ( 3.10m x 1.98m )
uPVC double glazed window to the rear, electric heater, coving.
uPVC double glazed window to the front, bath with electric shower over, waterfall tap, pedestal wash hand basin with waterfall tap, electric towel rail, fully tiled, WC.
Rear Garden : Slate patio with decked area incorporating LED lights, pond with electric.
One allocated parking space.
From the City centre take the A360 Devizes Road. After a short time turn left into Bedford Road turning right into Russell Road, continue to the end and turn right into a cul-de-sac. The property can be found in the far right hand corner.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SAY103992. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Salisbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.