5 bedroom detached house for saleWestfield Road, Retford
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Superb period detached family home
- Versatile accommodation currently configured as two adjoining homes
- Period features including beamed ceilings
- Bespoke fitted living kitchen
- Lovely walled gardens
Charming period detached family home, set amidst lovely walled gardens in the desirable georgian market town of Retford. Offering versatile accommodation, currently configured as two adjoining homes, ideal for older children or parents. COMMUTE TO LONDON FROM HERE.
This is a rare opportunity to purchase this exceptional period detached family home, set amidst lovely walled gardens in the heart of the Georgian market town of Retford. Offering versatile accommodation, currently configured as two adjoining homes, ideal for older children or parents.
Ideally located less than 1/2 a mile from the town centre which offers a wealth of amenities including shops, boutiques, restaurants, two theatres and even a monthly farmers market where local produce is offered for sale. For families moving to the area there is a superb choice of both state and public schools to choose from and an award winning town centre park, Kings Park which has both the Chesterfield Canal and the River Idle running through it as well as a children's play park.
For commuters the property is ideally located being less than ½ mile from Retford rail station which offers an intercity link to London in 1hr 25 minutes. The A1 motorway is accessed in under 5 miles and for those travelling further afield, Robin Hood international airport is just 13.5 miles from the property. In addition to this the cities of Sheffield, Lincoln and Nottingham are all around an hour's drive away.
Two double glazed windows , central heating radiator and wooden flooring.
Fitted with a wash hand basin and w.c. Double glazed window and wooden flooring.
Lounge 17' x 18' 7" min ( 5.18m x 5.66m min )
With beams to the ceiling, an open fireplace set into a chimney breast, central heating radiator, double glazed bow window and french doors to the rear.
Kitchen/ Dining Area 22' max x 15' 9" max ( 6.71m max x 4.80m max )
Fitted with a comprehensive range bespoke wall and base units including illuminated glass fronted display units, granite worksurfaces and a 1 1/2 sink and drainer. Space for a 1200mm range cooker and American fridge freezer and an integrated dishwasher. Three double glazed windows and pitch pine flooring.
Study 10' 3" x 5' 6" max ( 3.12m x 1.68m max )
Double glazed window, store room and a central heating radiator. A door leads to the annexe.
Double glazed window and built in eaves storage.
Bedroom 1 14' 8" max x 10' 10" extending to 18' 6" ( 4.47m max x 3.30m extending to 5.64m )
Two double glazed windows, loft access and a central heating radiator.
Corner shower cubicle, w.c and a wash hand basin. Heated towel rail and a double glazed window.
Bedroom 2 15' 10" x 9' 6" ( 4.83m x 2.90m )
Feature wall by Laura Ashley, double glazed window, central heating radiator. A door leads to ..
Dressing Room 10' 7" x 12' 3" ( 3.23m x 3.73m )
Double glazed velux window.
Eaves Room 16' x 10' 7" ( 4.88m x 3.23m )
This room connects to the annexe. With sloping ceilings to both sides, double glazed velux window and a door leading to the rest of the eaves.
Bedroom 3 11' 8" x 7' 3" ( 3.56m x 2.21m )
Feature wall by Laura Ashley, double glazed window and a central heating radiator.
Four piece suite plus a corner shower cubicle and a heated towel rail.
Kitchen/ Utility 12' 3" x 10' 7" ( 3.73m x 3.23m )
Fitted with wall and base units and a sink and drainer. There is space for a washing machine, dryer, cooker and a fridge freezer.
Dining Room 18' 3" x 15' 10" ( 5.56m x 4.83m )
Two double glazed windows and two central heating radiators.
Lounge 17' x 15' 8" inc staircase ( 5.18m x 4.78m inc staircase )
Feature fire surround with a brick fireplace and gas stove inset. A wooden staircase leads to the first floor landing.
Bedroom 16' 7" x 15' 8" max ( 5.05m x 4.78m max )
Modern decor and a central heating radiator.
Fitted with a shower cubicle, w.c and wash hand basin and a central heating radiator.
Fenced and walled lawned gardens with apple and magnolia tress.
Electric gates lead to a golden gravel drive.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56842408.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RFD104459. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Retford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.