2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleLadygrove, Sawmills, Belper
- SOLD WITH NO UPWARD CHAIN
- TWO BEDROOMS
- Kitchen & CONSERVATORY
- LARGE PLOT WITH POTENTIAL FOR DEVELOPMENT*subject to planning consent*
- Parking for numerous vehicles
- OPEN COUNTRYSIDE VIEWS!
- BUYERS INCENTIVE APPLIED TO PROPERTY*subject to terms and conditions*
SOLD WITH NO UPWARD CHAIN with STUNNING OPEN COUNTRYSIDE VIEWS is this detached TWO BED bungalow which is situated on a LARGE PLOT with HUGE POTENTIAL for development *subject to planning consent* A viewing of this home is highly recommended in order to fully appreciate the accommodation and plot!
Burchell Edwards are delighted to offer to the market this TRADITIONAL DETACHED BUNGALOW enjoying an ELEVATED POSITION with STUNNING OPEN COUNTRYSIDE VIEWS and occupying a LARGE PLOT offering HUGE POTENTIAL FOR DEVELOPMENT *subject to planning consent* The property is offered to the market with NO UPWARD CHAIN and in brief comprises of: Entrance Hall, lounge, TWO BEDROOMS, a kitchen, a bathroom and a CONSERVATORY. Externally the property occupies a LARGE PLOT with a front garden laid to lawn, complimented with mature planting and steps/path leading to the front door. To the rear is a courtyard and to the side elevation a LARGE PLOT with HUGE POTENTIAL FOR DEVELOPMENT *subject to planning consent* offering access from the drive as well as additional vehicle access via a five bar gate. There is a block built workshop/garage and two wooden sheds with power. A viewing is highly recommended in order to fully appreciate the potential of this home and plot.
Directions: From the office head north on Bridge Street the A6 towards Chevin View, continue to follow A6 driving out of Belper and heading towards Ambergate. Turn right onto A610 and continue. The property is situated on the right hand side and is marked by our "For Sale" board.
Having a front elevation glazed wooden entrance door and tiled flooring.
Lounge 11' 6" x 10' 10" ( 3.51m x 3.30m )
Having duel aspect double glazed windows to the front and side elevations with views over the countryside, TV point, wall lights and radiator.
Bedroom 1 11' 7" x 10' 11" ( 3.53m x 3.33m )
Having double glazed front elevation window with views over the countryside and radiator.
Bedroom 2 10' 5" x 9' 1" ( 3.18m x 2.77m )
Having duel aspect double glazed window to side and rear elevations and radiator.
Kitchen 10' 9" x 9' 1" ( 3.28m x 2.77m )
Fitted with a range of wall and base units with work surfaces over, stainless steel sink with mixer tap over, tiled splashbacks, electric cooker point, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge and freezer, tiled flooring, loft access, rear elevation double glazed window and rear elevation door leading to:
Having a side elevation window, comprising of wash hand basin, W.C, bath with shower over, radiator, tiling to the floor and splash backs.
Conservatory/lean To 9' 4" x 8' 2" ( 2.84m x 2.49m )
Being of UPVC and brick construction. Having tiled flooring, power, radiator, side and rear double glazed windows and side elevation double glazed door leading to the courtyard area.
Externally the property occupies a LARGE PLOT with a front garden laid to lawn, complimented with mature planting and steps/path leading to the front door. To the rear is a courtyard and to the side elevation a LARGE PLOT with HUGE POTENTIAL FOR DEVELOPMENT *subject to planning consent* offering access from the drive as well as additional vehicle access via a five bar gate. There is a block built workshop/garage and two wooden sheds with power.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BEL202150. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burchell Edwards, Belper - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.