3 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for salePeterhouse Close, Stamford
Sold STC £275,000
- Spacious Bungalow In Corner Position
- Expansive Well Laid Out Accommodation
- Well Kept Manicured Rear Garden
- Master With En Suite
- Two Reception Rooms
- Close To Local Amenities & Easy Access To Town Centre
- Driveway & Garage
Situated in a cul de sac location on a corner plot, this property benefits from ample off road parking and having easy access to local amenities including shops and schooling, and the town centre.
This well maintained bungalow offers spacious and flexible accommodation comprising in brief; Entrance hall leading in one direction to the sitting room, a separate dining room with French doors opening onto the patio and views across the garden. There is a kitchen with a separate utility room also off the hall. To the rear of the property with a garden view is the master bedroom with en suite shower room and built in triple wardrobes. There are two further bedrooms and a family bathroom.
Outside there is a driveway leading to the garage and a low maintenance garden to the front, whilst to the rear is a well maintained established and enclosed garden, with patio, lawn, shrub borders and vegetable plot.
Dining Room 16' 6" x 11' ( 5.03m x 3.35m )
Sitting Room 10' 8" x 10' 11" ( 3.25m x 3.33m )
Kitchen 10' x 8' 11" ( 3.05m x 2.72m )
Master Bedroom 9' 8" x 13' 5" ( 2.95m x 4.09m )
Bedroom Two 11' 1" x 9' 9" ( 3.38m x 2.97m )
Bedroom Three 7' 9" x 9' 1" ( 2.36m x 2.77m )
Front & Rear Gardens
Driveway & Garage
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56842903.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SMD101280. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Knight Partnership, Stamford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.