4 bedroom detached house for saleBroadoaks Road, Dinnington, Sheffield
- Four Bedroom Detached House
- Enjoying a Corner Plot
- Tastefully Decorated Throughout
- Enclosed Rear Garden
Available with NO CHAIN is this exceptional well presented FAMILY HOME! Enjoying an enviable CORNER PLOT position on the approach to this established residential development convenient for the many facilities within nearby Dinnington. FOUR BEDROOM DETACHED house ready to MOVE STRAIGH IN!
Superb FOUR BEDROOM DETACHED property standing in a CORNER PLOT located within an extremely popular residential area most convenient for the many facilities within Dinnington. We would encourage an early viewing to appreciate the quality of accommodation offered by this family home which benefits from replacement windows, kitchen, bathroom and en-suite. Accommodation comprises, entrance hallway, downstairs WC, dining kitchen, lounge, conservatory, four bedrooms, full bathroom ensuite and additional family bathroom. Enjoying a corner plot with gardens to front & rear and attached garage.
Double glazed front entrance door opens into an inviting hallway complimented with laminate flooring and central heating radiator.
Having low flush WC, pedestal hand wash basin, partial ceramic tiling to walls and central heating radiator.
Dining Kitchen 28' 10" into bay x 8' 8" ( 8.79m into bay x 2.64m )
Superb dining kitchen having a comprehensive range of white gloss fronted base and wall units with porcelain sink inset into wooden block worktops. Electric oven and microwave in housing unit, gas hob and extractor hood. Integrated dishwasher, washing machine and fridge/freezer. Front facing double glazed bay window with further double glazed window and door leading into the conservatory. Central heating radiator.
Conservatory 7' 10" x 9' ( 2.39m x 2.74m )
Of UPVC construction with laminate flooring and side door opening onto enclosed rear garden.
Lounge 14' 2" into bay x 15' 2" ( 4.32m into bay x 4.62m )
Attractively decorated lounge with the main focal point being a contemporary wall mounted electric fire, TV point, central heating radiator and double glazed walk in bay window.
First Floor And Landing
Stairs ascend from the hallway to landing having central heating radiator and access into the loft space.
Master Bedroom 15' 2" into recess x 10' 7" ( 4.62m into recess x 3.23m )
Main bedroom having an abundance of natural light through three double glazed windows to the front elevation. Two built in wardrobes providing hanging and storage space. Central heating radiator.
En Suite Bathroom
White suite comprising bath, low flush WC, pedestal hand wash basin, radiator and double glazed window. Partial tiling to walls.
Bedroom Two 13' 10" x 8' 8" ( 4.22m x 2.64m )
Having double built in wardrobe, radiator and double glazed window.
Bedroom Three 9' 10" x 8' 1" ( 3.00m x 2.46m )
Good sized room with double built in wardrobe, radiator and double glazed window.
Bedroom Four 9' 10" x 7' ( 3.00m x 2.13m )
Rear facing room with double glazed window, central heating radiator and stripped wooden flooring.
White suite comprising panelled bath with Mira electric shower over, pedestal wash basin, low flush WC, radiator and double glazed window.
Outside & Gardens
Double width driveway to the front with well stocked established plants and shrubs to the sides. The rear has a block paved patio area for garden furniture and a raised garden predominantly laid to lawn.
Having up and over doors, power and lighting.
“Under the terms of
the Estate Agency Act 1979 (section 21) please note that the vendor of
this property is a relative of an employee of the Connells/Sequence Group”.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56842912.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DGT102532. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Dinnington Sheffield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.