2 bedroom terraced house for saleAdeyfield, Hemel Hempstead
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Re-Fitted Kitchen/Diner
- Utility Room/Study
- En-Suite to Master Bedroom
- Double Glazing & Gas Central Heating
- Off Street Parking
- Private Rear Garden
- Close To Local Shops & Schools
- Located on the Greenline Bus Route To London Victoria
Flaggs are pleased to offer to the market this truly stunning TWO DOUBLE BEDROOM, TWO BATHROOM terraced family home offered in superb decorative order throughout. This must see property briefly comprises; Entrance Hall, Lounge, Luxury Fitted Kitchen Breakfast Room with built in appliances, Study/Utility Area, Two Double Bedrooms, Master Bedroom with En-Suite, Modern Fitted Bathroom Suite, Private Rear Garden, Off Street Parking for TWO/THREE Vehicles. The property is located on the Greenline bus route to London Victoria & in a highly desirable location close to shops, amenities, and schools and should be viewed to avoid disappointment. Call Flaggs on 01442 232888 to arrange your viewing.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2455. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Flaggs Estate Agent, Hemel Hempstead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.