4 bedroom detached house for saleCedar Road, Watford
Sold STC £900,000
- Detached Family Home
- Four double bedrooms
- En-suite to master bedroom
- Large rear garden
- Double garage
- Off road parking
- Close proximity to Bushey Overground station
Set in a pleasant position on the ever sought after Cedar Road, within close proximity of the Town, Bushey
Station (0.25 miles, Euston 19 minutes), and exceptional local schooling, is this stunning four bedroom detached residence.
This fabulous home has been much improved in recent years to a remarkable standard and features an array of spacious, charming and beautifully presented accommodation throughout. Outside the property benefits from a large rear garden and double garage with further off road parking to the front and rear of the property. This desirable property is located conveniently for Bushey Station (0.25 miles, Euston 19 minutes), M1 5 minutes, Oxhey Park (100m) and well regarded independent and state schools, including grammar schools.
Nearby Watford provides a wide range of shopping facilities in the Intu shopping centre, major supermarket chains are nearby and the area is well catered for with a selection of restaurants and leisure facilities with the main line station to London Euston. Both Oxhey and nearby Bushey have a village feel with smaller boutique style shops, restaurants and places of worship.
low level W/C
partly tiled walls
Study 13' 6" x 9' 10" ( 4.11m x 3.00m )
window to front
Lounge 20' 6" x 13' 7" ( 6.25m x 4.14m )
Dining Room 11' 7" x 9' 9" ( 3.53m x 2.97m )
Kitchen 14' 4" x 9' 9" ( 4.37m x 2.97m )
Utility Room 10' 5" x 8' 1" ( 3.18m x 2.46m )
Bedroom One 16' 11" max x 10' 8" to wardrobes ( 5.16m max x 3.25m to wardrobes )
En Suite 6' 8" max x 5' 10" max ( 2.03m max x 1.78m max )
Bedroom Two 17' 5" x 10' 11" ( 5.31m x 3.33m )
Bedroom Three 13' 11" to max x 9' 9" ( 4.24m to max x 2.97m )
Bedroom Four 13' 1" x 7' 9" max ( 3.99m x 2.36m max )
Bathroom 8' 1" x 5' 8" ( 2.46m x 1.73m )
Off Road Parking
gated side access
steps down to lawn area
at the bottom of the garden
with gate to rear with off road parking
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56844019.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WAF100210. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Brown & Merry, Watford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.