5 bedroom detached house for saleBeidr Iorwg, Barry
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Detached family home with drive, gardens and garage
- Substantial accommodation spread over three floors
- Lower level offers self contained living
- Four / Six Bedrooms
- Superb location
- Great transport links
- No chain
A handsome detached family home with detached garage. The property boasts substantial accommodation including living room, kitchen, cloakroom, four double bedrooms (ensuite to master) and family bathroom. Lower ground floor offers lounge, kitchen, bedroom & shower room. Fron & rear gardens, NO CHAIN
Built by Redrow Homes, this handsome detached family residence offers accommodation spread over three floors with self contained living space aailable on the lower ground floor, well suited for families with elderly relatives and teenagers.
The property boasts five bedrooms in total and further benefits from a good sized rear garden well placed for the Sun, single detached garage and driveway to the front. Sold with no onward chain, this superb family home will not be around for long. Call today to arrange your viewing slot on Saturday 9th January.
Front Garden & Garage
Front garden lasi to lawn and decorated with a range of mature shrubs and trees. The tarmac driveway can accommodate two vehicles and leads to the detached single garage. Side gate giving access to rear garden.
Entered via composite front door with obscured double glazed window. Stairs to upper and lower levels, coved ceiling, radiator, power points and doors to:
Comprising a low level w.c, pedestal wash hand basin, radiator and obscured double glazed window to side.
Living Room 16' 9" into bay x 11' 5" ( 5.11m into bay x 3.48m )
Double glazed bay window to front, coved ceiling and gas fire with mantle and hearth. Radiator, telephone point, TV point and power points. Double doorway to:
Dining Area 10' 5" x 9' 6" ( 3.18m x 2.90m )
Double glazed window to rear, coved ceiling, radiator and power points.
Kitchen 15' 6" x 10' 8" ( 4.72m x 3.25m )
Fitted with a range of wall cupboards and base units with worktops and stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap and drainer. Integral oven, grill and dishwasher with space for fridge freezer. Store cupboard, tiled splash backs, radiator, power points and double glazed window to rear.
First Floor Landing
Loft access hatch, radiator, cupboard housing hot water tank and doors to:
Master Bedroom 13' 3" from wardrobe into bay x 10' 10" ( 4.04m from wardrobe into bay x 3.30m )
Double glazed bay window to front, fitted wardrobes, telephone point, TV point and power points. Door to:
Comprising a low level w.c, pedestal wash hand basin and fully tiled shower cubicle. Extractor, radiator and obscured double glazed window to front.
Bedroom Two 10' 8" x 8' 6" ( 3.25m x 2.59m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator and power points.
Bedroom Three 10' 8" x 10' ( 3.25m x 3.05m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator and power points.
Bedroom Four 12' 9" x 8' 4" ( 3.89m x 2.54m )
Double glazed window to rear, fitted wardrobe, radiator and power points.
Comprising a low level w.c, pedestal wash hand basin and bath with mixer tap and shower fitting. Extractor, radiator, shaver point and obscured double glazed window to rear.
Lower Ground Floor:
Radiator and doors to lounge/bedroom five, utility and bedroom six.
Living Room / Bedroom Five 15' 4" x 10' 11" ( 4.67m x 3.33m )
Double glazed sliding doors to rear garden, coved ceiling, radiator and power points.
Utility Room 5' 9" x 5' ( 1.75m x 1.52m )
Fitted base unit with worktop, sink unit and space for washing machine. Wall mounted gas boiler, tiled splash backs, power points and door to rear garden.
Study / Bedroom Six 11' 3" x 8' 9" ( 3.43m x 2.67m )
Double glazed window to rear, fitted wardrobe, radiator and power points. Door to:
Comprising a low level w.c, pedestal wash hand basin and fully tiled shower cubicle. Extractor and radiator.
Enclosed south facing rear garden laid to lawn and decorated with mature trees. Steps leading to gate with access to front.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56846957.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BRY104247. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Barry. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.