3 bedroom detached house for sale30 The Bay, Talland Bay, Cornwall
Sold STC £380,000
- Luxury Coastal Holiday Home
- Moments from the Beach
- 3 Double Bedrooms
- Double Volume Living Room
- Use of Indoor Pool, Gym, Sauna
- Fully Managed
NEW PRICE A large 3 bedroom detached house set in a small luxury group of holiday homes that lie in a secluded and attractive cove along the coastline of South East Cornwall. It is nestled between Looe and Polperro an area that is renowned for smuggling.
The house has been designed for beachside holidays. The open plan living room on the upper floor, with its vaulted ceiling is centred round a spacious kitchen/dining area that opens outs onto a large south-facing balcony with some sea glimpses through the tree canopy. From the panoramic windows/doors and full width glass balconies, far reaching views to the countryside beyond are enjoyed. There are 3 bedrooms on the ground floor, one with an en-suite, a family bathroom and a utility room with a shower.
Internally the high specification integrated modern kitchen has quality appliances and the overall finish, together with the stylish bathrooms, gives that boutique hotel feel. There is oak flooring throughout which complements the soft white décor and a contemporary wood burner in the living room. There is also another owners storage area off the kitchen which is ideal to keep the things you dont want to keep bringing down with you.
There are 2 balconies and in the privacy of the garden is the ideal place to relax and unwind after a busy day exploring and playing on the beach.
The house also has use of a wealth of facilities and services. The on-site Health Club is exclusively for the use of homeowners and features an indoor swimming pool, steam room, sauna, gym and changing rooms. There are landscaped communal gardens with lighting, all within the electronically operated entrance gates.
An onsite comprehensive letting and management service is available for those who would like to let out their holiday home.
Their construction of the house combines modern and traditional building methods and they will benefit from the remaining 10 year NHBC guarantee. The properties allow year round occupancy as holiday homes but they may not be used as a primary residence.
The Bay overlooks the idyllic Talland Bay, one of the most memorable and secluded coves along the coastline of South East Cornwall and is a perfect location for walking, fishing or just enjoying the view. Looe and Polperro also have many excellent restaurants and cosy pubs with seafood as their speciality.
Mains water and electricity, underfloor heating, private gas supply, drainage to a private plant, telephone, digital TV cabling, Wi Fi, Allocated Parking.
Access to the area takes about an hour and a quarter by road from the M5 at Exeter. High speed trains reach Plymouth from London in approx. 3 - 4 hours and 2 - 2.5 hours from Bristol. Yet the City of Plymouth, with its comprehensive cultural, sporting and shopping facilities, is only a half hour away.
1. Particulars; these particulars are not an offer or contract nor part of one. You should not rely on statements by Chartsedge Ltd in the particulars or by word of mouth or in writing as being factually accurate about the property, its condition or its value. Neither Chartsedge Ltd nor any joint agent has any authority to make any representations about the property or development and accordingly any information given is entirely without responsibility on the part of the agents, sellers or lessors.
2. Images photographs and other information: Any computer generated images, plans, drawings, accommodation schedules, specification details or other information provided about the property (information) are indicative only. Any such information may change at any time and must not be relied upon as being factually accurate about the property. Any photographs are indicative of the quality and style of the development and location and do not represent the actual fittings and furnishings at this development.
3. Regulations: Any reference to alterations to the property or use of any part of the development is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations or other consent has been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending purchaser.
Chartsedge Ltd registered number 5822382. Our registered office is Anstey House, Jubilee Road, Totnes, Devon, TQ9 5BH
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56850191.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CHA150119. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chartsedge Ltd, Devon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.