3 bedroom semi-detached house for salePickup Road, Rishton
- A spacious 3 bedroom semi-detached property
- No chain delay
- Situated in a popular location
- Ideal for first time buyers & families
- In need of TLC
- Lounge, Dining room
- 3 Good sized bedrooms
- Generous rear garden
- Garage & Driveway
- On site viewings recommended
CHAIN FREE. Situated in this highly sought after location, within the heart of Rishton, is this spacious 3 bedroom semi-detached property which is brimming with potential. This property is well suited to first time buyers, families and investors with early viewing appointments highly recommended. The property requires modernisation works throughout which have been fairly reflected within the price. Briefly comprising: hallway, lounge/dining room, fitted kitchen, uPVC conservatory, 3 good sized bedrooms & a 3 piece bathroom suite. Externally you will find a generous lawn garden to the rear with a driveway which leads to the garage, to the front. For further information please contact our Rishton Branch.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56852398.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7284065. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Duckworths Estate Agents, Accrington. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.