4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHollins Lane, Accrington
Sold STC £289,950
- A magnificent 4 bedroom semi-detached property
- Situated in Hyndburn's most prestigious location
- No chain delay
- Immaculately presented throughout
- Brimming with original character features
- Lounge, Dining Room, Living kitchen & Sun lounge
- 4 Good sized bedrooms
- Wonderful rear gardens & summer house
- Garage & Driveway
- On site viewings recommended
Situated on the highly desirable Hollins Lane this absolutely magnificent, spacious 4 bedroom semi-detached residence simply personifies elegance. This stunning home boasts the perfect blend of tasteful period features with high quality modern fixtures and fittings including a centre piece living kitchen. It retains some original stained glass windows, covings and fireplaces complemented by stylish décor. Viewers are sure to be impressed by everything "Rock Leigh" has to offer. Hollins Lane is regarded by many as Accrington's most prestigious location and has always been popular with the Town's hierarchy'. Its location is good for commuters as the M65 & M66 motorways are within a 5 minute drive . Benefiting from double glazing & gas fired central heating, the accommodation comprises: porch, hallway, lounge, sitting room, sun lounge, living dining kitchen, 4 good sized bedrooms with 3 being true doubles, 3 piece bathroom suite with a separate shower room. To the rear is a fantastic garden which offers patio seating areas, water features & flower beds finished with a summer house. To the front is an elevated garden with a long driveway leading from front to rear. To the side is an outhouse and external w/c and detached garage. For further information please contact our Accrington Branch.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56852401.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7284595. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Duckworths Estate Agents, Accrington. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.