2 bedroom terraced house for saleVictoria Street, Clayton Le Moors
- A well presented 2 bedroom garden fronted terrace property
- No chain delay
- Situated in a popular location
- Ideal for first time buyers and buy to let investors
- 2 Reception rooms
- 2 Double bedrooms
- Fully converted attic that could be used as a bedroom
- 3 Piece bathroom suite
- External yard
- Early viewings recommended
CHAIN FREE. Being offered to the market is this well presented 2 bedroom garden fronted terrace property which boasts an converted attic that could be used as a 3rd bedroom. This property presents an ideal opportunity to both first time buyers & buy to let investors this property is ready to move into straight away but will allow the buyer the opportunity to leave their own mark. Benefitting from uPVC double glazing & gas fired central heating the accommodation comprises: hallway, lounge, dining room, fitted kitchen, 2 double bedrooms, converted attic & a 3 piece bathroom suite. Externally the property boasts a good sized rear yard with a garden forecourt to the front. For further information or to arrange a viewing appointment please contact our Accrington Branch.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56852410.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 5659375. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Duckworths Estate Agents, Accrington. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.