4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleVictoria Avenue, Hull, HU5 3DZ
- Spotless, beautifully presented home
- Restored, upgraded and authentic
- 3 well apportioned receptions
- Ground floor utility /WC / basin
- 1st floor, 4 bedrooms & family bathroom
- Parking to front and side
- Amazing gardens to side and rear
- Unrivalled plot size in a prime location
A truly rare opportunity is presented to purchase an exceptional 'Avenues' home, thoroughly updated with care and precision to create the perfect blend of old school charm and modern refinement. Excellent room sizes are the template, with three traditional receptions combining with an open plan space at the back of the property which forms a stunning kitchen with French doors at the rear. A fully tilled utility room provides plumbing for appliances and a second WC / basin. To the first floor are four bedrooms and a smart bathroom with a full suite. All work has been completed to the highest standard with excellent quality fixtures and fittings and is a credit to the current owners. The gas central heating boiler was installed in 2010 and a rewire was conducted in 2009.
The superb gardens at the rear provide a special outlook - the ability to park several cars within the boundaries of the plot is a rare commodity in this neighbourhood. Those in the market for a truly special property offering space, originality and refinement need look no further.
Great location in the heart of the sought after 'Avenues' conservation area. Importantly, in the catchment area for well regarded local schooling and close to all of the of amenities offered on Chanterlands Avenue and Princes Avenue. The picturesque Pearson Park and the University of Hull are within walking distance.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 353765. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Marlborough Estate Agency, Hull. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.