4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleMerton Street, Newnham, Cambridge
- Internal floor area 1,658 sq.ft (154 sq.m)
- Ground Floor: Entrance Hall, Sitting Room, Kitchen, Dining Room.
- First Floor: Drawing Room, Bedroom, Bathroom, Cloakroom.
- Second Floor: 3 Bedrooms, Shower Room, access to Attic Studio.
- Outside: Delightful, Established South Facing Garden.
- In all the property comprises 0.04 of an acre
A superbly and sympathetically refurbished Victorian townhouse, situated in this most highly sought after west city location.
City Centre 1 mile, M11 (junction 12) 1.25 miles, Mainline Railway Station (King's Cross 52 minutes and Liverpool Street 67 minutes) 1.75 miles, (distances and times are approximate).
Merton Street lies within the highly regarded Newnham area, which is widely recognised as one of the best residential locations in the city. Local facilities include a post office, chemist, bakers, butchers, grocers, small supermarket and the highly regarded Newnham Croft Primary School. Lammas Land Recreation Ground, with a large children's play area, tennis court and paddling pool, is within a few hundred yards. The historic city centre is just 1 mile away and provides an attractive combination of ancient and modern buildings, colleges, winding lanes and extensive shopping facilities. The property is extremely well placed for many of the University Departments, 'The Backs' and delightful walks along the River Cam to the nearby villages of Grantchester and Coton. There is also an excellent range of schools for all ages within half to three quarters of a mile, including King's College School and St John's College School in Grange Road.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56858173.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CAM160385. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bidwells, Cambridge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.