2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleNewton Park View, Chester
Sold STC £215,000
- Offers in the region of £215,000
- Detached bungalow
- Two bedrooms and two reception rooms
- Front and rear gardens
- Off road parking and garage
Offers in the region of £215,000. Situated in a popular area of Chester is this two bedroom detached bungalow with front and rear gardens, offroad parking and garage. The property benefits from ample local amenities and schools as well as being within easy reach of Chester City Centre and North Wale
Offers in the region of £215,000. Situated in a popular area of Chester is this two bedroom detached bungalow with front and rear gardens, offroad parking and garage. The property benefits from ample local amenities and schools as well as being within easy reach of Chester City Centre and North Wales. In brief the property comprises entrance, entrance hall, lounge, dining room, kitchen, bedroom one, bedroom two, bathroom, front garden, rear garden and garage.
UPVC double glazed door opening to entrance hall.
Entrance Hall 18' 9" x 3' 11" ( 5.71m x 1.19m )
Radiator. Telephone point. Loft access. Built in airing cupboard with radiator and shelving. Further cloaks cupboard housing the gas boiler and double glazed window to front elevation. Doors to lounge, dining room, kitchen, bedrooms and bathroom.
Lounge 13' 4" x 12' 11" into bay ( 4.06m x 3.94m into bay )
Deep coved ceiling. Feature fireplace with painted timber mantel, marble effect hearth and inset gas fire. Radiator. TV point. Double glazed bay window to front elevation. Sliding glazed double doors to dining room.
Dining Room 11' 11" x 9' 11" ( 3.63m x 3.02m )
Deep coved ceiling. Radiator. Double glazed window to side elevation. Glazed door to inner hall.
Kitchen 14' 8" x 6' 8" ( 4.47m x 2.03m )
Fitted with a range of base, wall and drawer units with roll edge worksurfaces and inset one and half bowl sink and drainer unit with mixer tap. Four ring gas hob with stainless steel extractor over and electric double oven beneath. Plumbing for washing machine. Space for fridge freezer. Tiled walls. Tiled flooring. Radiator. Two double glazed windows to side elevation and double glazed door to side elevation.
Bedroom One 11' 2" into bed recess x 10' 11" ( 3.40m into bed recess x 3.33m )
Fitted with a range of bedroom furniture to include one double and two single wardrobes with dressing table, two bedside cabinets and further storage cupboard over the bed recess. Coved ceiling. TV point. Radiator. Double glazed window to rear elevation.
Bedroom Two 10' 11" x 10' ( 3.33m x 3.05m )
Coved ceiling. Radiator. Double glazed window to rear elevation.
Fitted with a white three piece suite comprising panelled bath with mira mixer shower and glazed screen. Wash hand basin set into vanity units with cupboard beneath. Concealed cistern WC. Tiled walls. Timber clad ceiling with recessed lights. Radiator. Fitted mirror. Double glazed window to side elevation.
The property is approached via a block paved drive extending along the right elevation leading to the detached garage. Lawned garden to front elevation with shrubbery borders.
Block paved patio area with lawned garden beyond with paved path to further paved area with timber shed mature conifers, laurel and holly tree.
Up and over door to front elevation. Window and door to side elevation.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56859682.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CHS112464. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Swetenhams, Chester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.