2 bedroom terraced house for saleHaymeads, Welwyn Garden City
- Two Double Bedrooms
- West Side Location
- Two Reception Rooms
- Front and Rear Gardens
- Chain Free
This great size two bedroom house is an ideal starter home or investment opportunity, situated within walking distance on both Welwyn Garden City and Welwyn North train stations.
Offered to the market chain free is this great size two bedroom house situated within walking distance on both Welwyn Garden City and Welwyn North train stations. The internal accommodation offers two reception rooms, fitted kitchen and outbuilding/ utility room with great potential for modernisation. The first floor boasts two double bedrooms both with ample storage as well as a fitted bathroom, loft access and airing cupboard. Externally there are well presented front and rear gardens. The property is positioned in a small cu-de-sac on the west side of Welwyn Garden City.
Lounge 14' 4" max x 12' 1" max ( 4.37m max x 3.68m max )
Window to front, Gas fire, radiator, tv port, fitted carpet
Dining Room 8' 6" x 9' ( 2.59m x 2.74m )
Double glazed patio doors to rear. radiator, fitted carpet
Kitchen 8' 5" x 8' 9" ( 2.57m x 2.67m )
Double Glazed window to rear, range of wall and base units, sink/ drainer, roll top work surfaces, tilled splash back, space for washing machine, oven and fridge/ freezer, fitted lino flooring
Power & lights
Access to loft, airing cupboard, fitted carpet
Bedroom 1 14' 4" x 9' 5" ( 4.37m x 2.87m )
Two double glazed windows to front, radiator, telephone line, two built in storage cupboards
Bedroom 2 9' x 10' 7" ( 2.74m x 3.23m )
Double glazed window to rear, built in wardrobes, radiator, fitted carpet
Bathroom 5' 5" x 6' 3" ( 1.65m x 1.91m )
Double glazed window to rear, shower over bath, mixer taps, wash hand basin, low level wc, fully tilled
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56859748.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WGN104784. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Welwyn Garden City. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.