4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleMossley Hill Road, Mossley Hill, Liverpool, L18
- A Substantial Semi Detached House
- Beautifully Presented Throughout
- Popular Residential Location
- Many Original Features Retained
- Entrance Vestibule
- Welcoming Reception Hall
- Attractive Lounge
- Rear Sitting Room
- Generous Dining Kitchen
- Energy Rating E
Sutton Kersh are delighted to offer for sale this beautifully presented four bedroom semi detached house located on the left hand side of Mossley Hill Road when accessed from Rose Lane. The property offers a wealth of original features and generously sized rooms with attractive rear outlook. The property briefly comprises, entrance vestibule, welcoming reception hall, attractive lounge, sitting room, generous dining kitchen and utility room to the ground floor. To the first floor there are four bedrooms, a family bathroom and separate WC. The property benefits from having two open fires, the original stained glass and leaded light windows, original doors throughout and gas central heating with a combination boiler. Externally there is a garage, off road parking to front and an attractive ornamental garden. To the rear the garden is well presented garden with attractive outlook. A viewing is essential to appreciate the accommodation on offer.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56860060.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ART161613. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sutton Kersh, Allerton & South Liverpool Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.