4 bedroom house for saleBrunswick Quay, Canada Water, SE16
- Superb four bedroom house arranged over three floors
- Recently refurbished to an exceptional standard
- Fabulous open-plan kitchen with breakfast island
- Bright spacious reception room with bi-fold doors
- Large master bedroom flooded with natural light
- Three further good-sized double bedrooms and two bathrooms
- Off-street parking
- Fantastic dockside location
Boasting a fabulous dock-side location this superb four bedroom house is generously arranged over three floors and finished to an impeccable standard offering a stunning open-plan kitchen and lovely private garden.
Brunswick Quay boasts an enviable dock-side location moments from the fantastic amenities and transport links of Surrey Quays and Canada Water.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1003791. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, London Bridge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.