2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleHamilton Drive, Warsop
- Detached Bungalow
- Two Bedrooms
- In Need Of Cosmetic Improvements
- Fitted Kitchen
- Well Appointed Shower Room
- Driveway & Detached Garage
- Low Maintenance Rear Garden
- No Upward Chain
- Early Viewing Is Essential!
FULL OF POTENTIAL!...This two bedroomed detached bungalow comes to the market with the benefit of having no upward chain involved. In need of some cosmetic improvements but allowing any prospective buyer to come in to put their own mark on the property to make it their own, this really is an excellent opportunity in our opinion. Boasting well planned accommodation which includes the entrance hall that leads into the kitchen. Fitted with a range of matching units. There is a nice sized front aspect reception room. Further to this, you will find a well appointed shower room. The outside space complements this property well, having the advantage of off street parking with a driveway which in turn gives access to the detached single garage. To the rear is a pleasant and relatively low maintenance garden. An early viewing is essential, call today to view!
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56861239.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7182275. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by BuckleyBrown, Mansfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.