4 bedroom detached house for saleMold Road, Buckley
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Guide Price £230,000 to £245,000
- 3/4 Bedrooms
- Front and Rear gardens
Guide Price £230,000 to £245,000 Situated on the border of Mynydd Isa sits this well presented three/four bedroom detached family home.
Guide Price £230,000 to £245,000 Situated on the border of Mynydd Isa sits this well presented three/four bedroom detached family home. Offering spasious and versitile living accommodation throughout the proeprty comrpises, Entrance Porch, Entrance Hall, Lounge, Dining Room, Kitchen/Breakfast Room, Cloakroom WC/Utility Area, a ground floor Bedroom/Study, three first floor Bedrooms and a family Bathroom. Outside there is a large driveway leading to the garage, and a well maintained rear garden. Situated a short distance for from the Market Town of Mold and within close proximaty of local schools and amenites.
Front elevation double glazed entrance door and window. Slate floor and door to:
Front elevation entrance door, radiator, staircase to first floor.
Cloakroom/ Utility Area
Low level wc, wash hand basin with vanity unit. Plumbing for washing machine, heated towel rail, tiled walls and floor, side elevation UPVC double glazed window.
Lounge 18' 4" x 12' 1" ( 5.59m x 3.68m )
Front elevation UPVC double glazed windows, featured fire place with gas fire, coved ceiling, radiator and archway to dining room.
Dining Room 12' 1" x 11' 1" ( 3.68m x 3.38m )
Rear elevation double glazed window, sliding patio doors, coved ceiling and radiator. Arch to lounge.
Kitchen/ Breakfast Room 13' 10" x 12' ( 4.22m x 3.66m )
Fitted with wall and base level units with complimentary work surfaces, space for oven unit with extractor over. Stainless steel sink and drainer unit with mixer tap. Space for table. Integrated fridge freezer and dishwasher. Rear elevation UPVC double glazed window.
Study/ Bedroom Four
With a front elevation UPVC double glazed window and a radiator.
Storage cupboard housing two year old boiler. Doors to:
Double rear elevation UPVC window, fitted wardrobe with sliding mirrored doors. Television point and storage cupboard.
Double bedroom. Front elevation UPCV double glazed window, fitted wardrobe with sliding mirrored doors, television point and storage cupboard.
Velux roof window and loft access.
Panelled bath with glazed screen and wall mounted shower. Low level wc, pedestal wash hand basin. Tiled walls and flooring. Side elevation UPVC double glazed window.
Block paved driveway providing off road parking for several vehicles. Leading to garage.
Garden laid to lawn, raised decking, fenced boundaries and planted borders.
Power and light. Rear elevation UPVC double glazed window, up and over door.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56861701.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CHS112488. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Swetenhams, Chester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.