3 bedroom flat for saleEwell Road, Surbiton
Offers in Excess of
- Stunning Three Bedroom Ground Floor Apartment
- Spacious Living Room
- Private Rear Garden
- Stunning Modern Kitchen and Bathroom
- Private and Sunny Outside Space
- Close Proximity to Surbiton Station
- Small Select Development in Tucked Away Position
A stunning and rarely available huge three bedroom apartment, which is neatly tucked away and forms a part of an attractive, quiet and small development moments away from all local amenities, supermarkets, family friendly parks, outstanding local schools and Surbiton mainline station.
A stunning and rarely available huge three bedroom apartment, which is neatly tucked away and forms a part of an attractive, quiet and small development moments away from all local amenities, supermarkets, family friendly parks, outstanding local schools and Surbiton mainline station for direct access in to London Waterloo.
This hidden gem has an abundance of modern and luxury and comprises private entry phone system, immaculate communal areas, beautiful entrance hall with wooden flooring, the hub of the property has to be the spacious fully equipped kitchen that leads to the dining/family area which also has direct access to the sunny and secluded private outside space which all in all is perfect for entertaining family and guests. There are three double bedrooms, a gorgeous living room with feature fireplace, recently modernised three piece bathroom and plenty of storage throughout.
Further benefits include a long lease, well kept communal front gardens and allocated parking.
To fully appreciate the sheer size and beauty of this stunning apartment, a viewing comes highly recommended.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56863408.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SUR104846. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnard Marcus, Surbiton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.