1 bedroom house for saleKendal Close, Hethersett, NORWICH
- 1 Bedroom Coach House
- Ideal for First Time Buyer or Investor
- Popular Location
- Gas Central Heating
- Well Maintained
- Court Yard Style Garden
- Allocated Parking
- CHAIN FREE
Ideal for a first time buyer or investor, this 1 bedroom coach house is found on the ever popular Steeple Tower development in Hethersett.
Don't miss out on the opportunity to acquire this 1 bedroom coach house in the much sought after village of Hethersett
The property comprises of an entrance hall and bathroom with a storage area under the stairs, which lead up to the first floor. On the first floor is a spacious dual aspect living room, which in turn provides access to the kitchen and the master bedroom.
The property has been well maintained by the existing owners and benefits from gas central heating and double glazing. Whilst externally the property has a patio area to the front aspect, courtyard style garden to the rear and has an allocated parking space.
External entrance door to front aspect, radiator, large area for under stair storage.
Situated on the ground floor, a suite comprising low level W.C, wash hand basin, bath with mixer taps and shower over. Radiator. Double glazed window to rear aspect.
Lounge / Diner 14' 11" x 11' 3" ( 4.55m x 3.43m )
With stairs leading up from the entrance hall. Double glazed windows to front and rear aspect, radiator, tv point.
Kitchen 10' 4" x 5' 11" ( 3.15m x 1.80m )
Fitted kitchen with a range of base and wall mounted units with work surfaces over, sink/drainer, plumbing for washing machine, kick space heater, central heating boiler, tiled walls. Double glazed window to rear aspect.
Master Bedroom 10' 4" x 8' 7" ( 3.15m x 2.62m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, radiator.
To the front of the property is a small patio area whilst to the rear aspect is a court yard style garden enclosed by wooden panelled fencing. There is also an allocated parking space.
Hethersett is a village found approximately 6 miles from the historic City of Norwich and is also conveniently placed with access to the popular market town of Wymondham. Hethersett itself offers a range of facilities including mini supermarket, shops, schools, doctor's surgery, public house/restaurant and public transportation.
From William H Brown Estate Agents in Wymondham head North-west on Market St and take a left onto Damgate St. Continue as it becomes White Horse St then turn left onto London Road/B1172. At the round-a-bout take the first exit onto B1135 then on the next round-a-bout take the 3rd exit onto Norwich Road / B1172 and continue for approximately 2.7 miles then turn left onto Churchfields just St Regimus church. Take the 2nd left onto Ullswater Drive then turn right onto Cartmel. Follow the road round to the left onto Kendal Close and the property will be found on the left hand side, indicated by our William H Brown 'for sale' board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56863462.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WYM104874. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wymondham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.