2 bedroom bungalow for saleSt Brelades Court, Crouch House Road
- Beautifully Maintained
- Superb position backing open fields
- Two bedrooms
- Fitted kitchen breakfast room
- Gas central heating
- Double glazed
- Gardens to side and rear
- Communal parking
- Close to Edenbridge town shops and station
- Available to people in excess of 50 years of age.
Available to purchasers of 50 years and above an extremely well maintained two bedroom park home backing open countryside and within easy access of Edenbridge Town centre.
The accommodation comprises two bedrooms , a well fitted kitchen breakfast room , bright lounge and shower room. There is full double glazing and gas radiator central heating with a recently renewed boiler.
Outside there are gardens to the side and rear which are lawned. The park has a large communal parking area nearby.
**Agents note - we understand that no pets or children are allowed to live on the site **
Ground rent -199.20 pm
Parking - 9.50 pm
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56864923.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference EDE160067. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Howard Cundey, Edenbridge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.