4 bedroom cottage for saleMain Street, Utterby
Withdrawn from Market
- Beautifully Extended & Refurbished Cottage In Stunning Location
- Cozy Lounge With Log Burning Fire and large dining room
- Spacious Kitchen Diner Comprising Of All Integrated Appliances
- Four Bedrooms and Hotel Spec En-suite Facilities To Three Bedrooms
- Private Rear Gardens With Seating Area & Stunning Countryside Views
- EPC Rating: E
DDM Residential is delighted to offer for sale this spacious semi-detached property, located in a well the well regarded village of Utterby. The accommodation briefly comprising entrance hall, lounge, utility room, downstairs WC, under stairs storage, kitchen and dining area, to the first floor there are four bedrooms, three of which have en-suite, and the family bathroom. Benefiting from off-road parking, car port, rear garden, garage and oil filled central heating and uPVC.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56865337.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7318600. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by DDM Residential, Grimsby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.