3 bedroom terraced house for saleRhesdai Penarlag, Mancot, Deeside
Sold STC £145,000
- Three Bedroom Mews Property
- Constructed in 2010
- Cloakroom WC
- En-Suite Shower Room
- Parking & Enclosed Rear Garden
A beautifully presented three bedroom mews house situated in a quiet cul-de-sac location in the popular village of Mancot. Briefly comprising; entrance hall, cloakroom wc, lounge, kitchen, dining room, lounge, three bedrooms an en-suite show room & family bathroom.
A beautifully presented three bedroom mews house situated in a quiet cul-de-sac location in the popular village of Mancot. Constructed in 2010 and with six years remaining of the NHBC guarantee, internal inspection absolutely essential, The accommodation briefly comprises; entrance hall with access to understairs cupboard and door opening to downstairs WC, a modern kitchen and dining room and a spacious lounge having French door opening to patio and rear garden. To the first floor is a generously proportioned master bedroom with en suite shower room, a further double bedroom and good size third bedroom and a bathroom. Outside there is a driveway providing off road parking and an enclosed lawned garden, Situated within easy walking distance of local amenities and schools, this property is also ideally placed for easy access to commuter routes, such as the A55 Expressway and M56/53 Motorways, allowing swift passage further into North Wales, towards Chester City, Wirral, Liverpool and Manchester, and the local business parks in both Chester and Deeside.
Double glazed entrance door to front elevation. Wood effect flooring. Understair cupboard. Radiator. Staircase to first floor.
Fitted with a two piece suite comprising pedestal wash hand basin. Low level WC. Radiator. Tiled flooring.
Lounge 14' 8" x 11' 7" ( 4.47m x 3.53m )
UPVC double glazed French doors to rear elevation. UPVC double glazed window to rear elevation. Wood effect flooring. TV point. Entertainment system available via separate negotiations.
Fitted with a range of high gloss wall and base units with complementary worksurfaces and inset composite sink and drainer unit. Under pelmet lighting. Integrated electric oven and grill. Four ring gas hob with stainless steel extractor over. Integrated dishwasher, washer dryer and fridge freezer Tiled flooring.
Dining Room 8' 4" x 8' ( 2.54m x 2.44m )
UPVC window to front elevation. Storage cupboard housing the boiler. Tiled flooring.
Doors to bedrooms and bathroom.
Bedroom One 12' 8" x 10' ( 3.86m x 3.05m )
UPVC double glazed window to front elevation. Wood effect flooring. Fitted double wardrobe. Radiator. Door to en-suite.
Fitted with a three piece suite comprising shower cubicle with rain head shower attachment. Low level WC. Pedestal wash hand basin. Extractor fan. Tiled flooring. UPVC double glazed window to front elevation.
Bedroom Two 12' 6" x 7' 9" ( 3.81m x 2.36m )
UPVC double glazed window to rear elevation. Fitted wardrobes. Radiator.
Bedroom Three 9' 3" x 6' 6" ( 2.82m x 1.98m )
UPVC double glazed window to rear elevation. Radiator.
Fitted with a three piece suite comprising panelled bath with glazed screen and rain head shower. Low level WC. Wash hand basin. Tiled flooring. Radiator. Extractor fan. Tiled walls.
To the front of the property is a black paved driveway providing off road parking for two vehicles.
To the rear of the property is a laid to lawn garden with raised decking and pathway, decking and planted borders with fencing to boundaries.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56867095.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CHS112447. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Swetenhams, Chester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.