3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleThe Wynd, Kelsall, TARPORLEY
Sold STC £185,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- GUIDE PRICE £185,000-£190,000
- Three bed semi-detached
- Corner plot and outbuilding
- Spacious accommodation throughout
- Private situation at the head of The Wynd
- Nice views to the front and rear
- No ongoing chain
GUIDE PRICE £185,000-£190,000. Situated on a fabulous corner plot and providing fabulous views from the first floor this traditional three bed semi-detached is located in the sought after village of Kelsall, within a short distance from the local primary school and amenities. No ongoing chain.
This traditional three bedroom semi-detached property is located in the sought after village of Kelsall, within a short distance from the local primary school and amenities. The house benefits from a south-west facing rear garden, with patio area and hedged lawns. To the front, the garden has two lawn areas and a path leading to the front door and side access. Internally the ground floor has dual aspect lounge, kitchen and bathroom. The first floor benefits from a master bedroom, the second double bedroom has open views over countryside at the rear and a third bedroom still of a good size. The property could benefit from some light modernisation however it has a full gas central heating system and double glazing. Viewing Highly Recommended. No ongoing chain.
Stairs to the first floor. Doors into the bathroom and living room.
Upvc double glazed and double aspect windows. Feature fireplace. Radiator. Door into the kitchen.
A range of wall an base units with work surfaces over. Upvc double glazed widow over looking the garden. Stainless steel sink and drainer. Space for oven. Space for washing machine. Door into pantry. Upvc double glazed back door to the garden. Tiled splashbacks. Vinyl flooring.
Fitted bath with hand held shower and mixer taps. Vanity unit. Low level wc. Radiator. Tiled splashbacks. Upvc double glazed window.
First Floor Landing
Doors to all bedrooms and wc. Upvc double glazed window.
Upvc double glazed window. Radiator. Built-in wardrobes
Upvc double glazed window. Radiator. Built-in wardrobes
Upvc double glazed window. Radiator.
Low level wc. Wash hand basin. Upvc double glazed window.
Corner plot mainly laid to lawn, potential for off-road parking subject to dropping the kerb. Pathway to the front door and rear garden.
Fenced and hedge boundaries. Mainly laid to lawn. Patio. Pathway to outhouse
Brick outbuilding with power and electric.
Kelsall village lies within 8 miles to the east of the historic city of Chester, in an elevated location that affords outstanding views over the Cheshire Plain and is in close proximity to Delamere Forest. The village offers a range of shops and services including a convenience store with post office, butchers, pharmacy, public houses, church, doctor's surgery and an 'Outstanding' OFSTED rated primary school. A more comprehensive range of facilities, including an 'Outstanding' OFSTED rated secondary school, are available in the neighbouring village of Tarporley, located within 5 miles of Kelsall. The A556 is nearby which provides a link to a convenient road network including the A49, A51, M6 & M56 allowing the commuter access to a variety of commercial destinations including Chester, Northwich, Warrington and Manchester.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56869195.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference TRP102971. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Swetenhams, Tarporley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.