3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleParkfield Road, Ruskington, Sleaford
Sold STC £125,000
- Three Bedroom Semi Detached House
- Popular village location
- Extensive Rear Lawned Garden
- Close to Amenities & Schools
- Price to Sell
Boasting a wealth of accommodation, extensive rear lawned garden and popular village location, this THREE BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED HOUSE is not to be missed. Call now to view.
Situated in the popular village of RUSKINGTON, boasting a generous amount of accommodation and extensive rear lawned garden, this THREE BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED HOUSE is not to be missed. Attractively priced to sell, this one won't be around for long, early viewing advised. The accommodation briefly comprises to the ground floor of an entrance hallway, generous sized lounge with gas fire and kitchen with built in storage. To the first floor there are three generously sized bedrooms and family bathroom. Outside to the rear there is an extensive garden comprising of both patio and lawned areas with planted borders. To the front of the property there is a lawned garden area with path leading to the front entrance door and gravelled off road parking.
Being approached via a partly glazed uPVC front entrance door, wall mounted heater and staircase rising to the first floor.
Lounge 15' 10" max x 12' 5" ( 4.83m max x 3.78m )
The lounge features a gas fire with brick surround and uPVC window to the front aspect.
Kitchen 15' 10" x 9' 11" ( 4.83m x 3.02m )
The kitchen is fitted with a range of base and wall mounted kitchen units with work surfacing over, built in oven, hob and extractor hood over. There is a one and a half bowl stainless steel sink, plumbing for automatic washing machine, uPVC windows to rear and side and partly glazed uPVC door to the rear.
First Floor Landing
Having access to loft space and obscure uPVC window to the side.
Bedroom One 11' 11" x 8' 8" excl alcove ( 3.63m x 2.64m excl alcove )
The main bedroom has a built in wardrobe, built in airing cupboard and uPVC window to the front.
Bedroom Two 9' 2" x 8' ( 2.79m x 2.44m )
The second bedroom has a uPVC window to the rear.
Bedroom Three 9' 5" x 7' max ( 2.87m x 2.13m max )
Having a uPVC window to the front aspect.
Fitted with a suite comprising of a panelled bath with wall mounted shower appliance over, wash hand basin and low level WC. There is also an obscure uPVC window to the rear.
To the front of the property there is a lawned garden area with path leading to the front entrance door. There is gravelled off road parking for one vehicle.
There is a fully enclosed extensive lawned rear garden with patio area and planted borders.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56869243.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SNH106592. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Sleaford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.