5 bedroom chalet for saleMain Street, Thorpe By Water, Oakham
Sold STC £425,000
- 5 Bedroomed Detached Residence
- Open Countryside Views
- Parking for Numerous Vehicles
- Open Plan Reception Space
- Quiet Rural Location
- No Chain
Notice of Offer: The Croft, Thorpe by Water, Rutland, Le15 9JQ. We advise that an offer has been made for the above property in the sum of £405,376. Any persons wishing to increase on this offer should notify the agents of their best offer prior to exchange of contracts.Gilbert and Thomas.
Positioned on a generously sized plot, The Croft is a substantial Chalet style detached property located in the prestigious Rutland hamlet of Thorpe by Water.
With enormous potential and scope for improvement, the property offers spacious family accommodation with open plan reception areas, 4 upstairs bedrooms and an additional ground floor bedroom with en-suite bathroom. On arrival the sweeping 'in and out' driveway provides parking for numerous vehicles whilst the large rear garden, enjoys elevated beautiful countryside views over the Welland Valley.
Radiator. Doors to:
Window to front, radiator.
Radiator, Spiral staircase, doors to:
L Shaped Lounge/Diner
7.57m x 3.94m (24'10" x 12'11"). Bay window to side, bay window to front, open fireplace with wooden surround, two double radiators, patio door
7.58m x 9.05m (24'10" x 29'8") maximum. Patio door to rear garden, Door to:
3.53m x 3.86m (11'7" x 12'8"). Window to rear, door to:
2.74m x 2.31m (9' x 7'7"). Window to side. Door to rear garden.
4.58m x 5.14m (15' x 16'10") maximum. Bay window to side, window to front, radiator, door to:
Window to front, single radiator
Window to front, radiator, access to loft, door to:
5.54m x 3.96m (18'2" x 13') maximum excluding storage. Window to rear, window to side, velux window to front, Airing cupboard, small storage cupboards, double radiator.
4.44m x 3.89m (14'7" x 12'9") maximum excluding built-in storage. Window to rear, window to side, two Storage cupboards, double radiator.
2.97m x 4.55m (9'9" x 14'11") maximum double bedroom. Two velux windows to rear, Storage cupboard.
2.44m x 2.21m (8' x 7'3"). Window to rear, Storage cupboard, radiator.
1.85m x 3.33m (6'1" x 10'11") maximum. Window to front, cupboard, radiator.
Outside: Established front garden with a variety of shrubs and trees, enclosed by timber fencing and mature conifer hedge to sides, sweeping tarmac driveway to the front leading to side and providing off-road parking for six cars, gated side access to rear. Established rear garden with a variety of plants, shrubs and trees, overlooking open countryside, steps down to an additional walled sun patio, mainly laid to lawn with well stocked mature borders with a range of trees, enclosed by timber fencing and mature conifer hedge to sides, steps down to an additional walled sun patio.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56870653.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference GTU100102. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Gilbert & Thomas Independent Estate Agents, Uppingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.