3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHunt Road, Earls Colne, Colchester
Sold STC £240,000
- Three bedrooms
- Sought after village location
- Generous Rear Garden
- No chain
Located in the highly sought after village of Earls Colne we are delighted to offer with no onward chain this three bedroom semi detached house with generous rear garden, garage and parking. Within walking distance to the local school and amenities the property must be viewed to be appreciated.
Earls Colne of recent times has been voted Village of The Year due to its picturesque surroundings and access to local amenities which include public houses and restaurants, doctors surgery, convenience stores, primary schooling which has achieved successful OFSTED reports. For leisure facilities there is numerous countryside footpaths and recreation centre with tennis courts, sports pitches and Essex Golf & Country Club. The nearby town of Halstead is within 3miles and offers further schooling & town facilities. For the commuter there is a mainline station located at the larger town of Braintree. Stansted airport is also approximately 30 miles away and there is straight forward access links to both A12 and A120.
Lounge 15' 9" x 11' 4" ( 4.80m x 3.45m )
Double glazed French doors leading to Garden. Radiator. TV and telephone points.
Dining Room 13' 4" x 8' 1" ( 4.06m x 2.46m )
Double glazed door to front aspect. Double glazed window to side aspect. Radiator. Stairs rising to first floor.
Kitchen 9' 7" x 7' 8" ( 2.92m x 2.34m )
Double glazed window to side aspect. Fitted kitchen with range of wall and base units over areas of rolltop work surface. Stainless steel with one and a half bowl. Electric oven and four ring gas hob with extractor hood over. Plumbing for washing machine. Space for fridge/freezer. Central heating boiler. Understairs storage cupboard.
Stairs rising from Dining Room. Access to loft.
Bedroom One 11' 5" x 9' 5" ( 3.48m x 2.87m )
Double glazed window to side aspect. Fitted wardrobes. Radiator. TV point.
Bedroom Two 9' 9" x 9' 6" ( 2.97m x 2.90m )
Double glazed window to front aspect. Radiator. TV point.
Bedroom Three 8' 8" x 6' 6" ( 2.64m x 1.98m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect. Radiator.
Double glazed obscure window to front aspect. Suite comprising low level WC and wash hand basin. Bath with mixer taps and electric shower over. Spot lighting. Fully tiled.
Rear Of The Property
The rear garden commences with a patio area and the remainder is predominantly laid to lawn with flower borders and enclosed by panel fencing. Side access. Outside tap.
Up and over door. Power and light connected.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56870866.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HST104704. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Halstead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.