3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleMoors Road, Scunthorpe
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Guide Price: £100,000-£110,000
- Lounge & Dining Room
- Charming Fitted Kitchen & Conservatory
- Three Piece Bathroom Suite
- Good Sized Rear Garden, Off Road Parking & Garage
Guide Price: £100,000-£110,000. Situated in a SOUGHT-AFTER area suitable for first and second time buyers. Located nearby supermarkets, retail park and motorway links. Internally offering charming living areas. Externally having a GOOD SIZED rear garden, garage and OFF ROAD PARKING.
This BRILLIANT property is a three bedroom semi-detached house located in a POPULAR area nearby Supermarkets, retail parks and motorway links. Accommodation comprises of a cloakroom, lounge, dining room, fitted kitchen, conservatory, three bedrooms and a bathroom suite. Externally offering a GOOD SIZED rear garden, OFF ROAD PARKING and a garage.
Double glazed door to front, radiator, coving.
A Suite with a WC, double glazed window to side and colonial door.
Lounge 13' 11" Max x 12' 5" Max ( 4.24m Max x 3.78m Max )
Double glazed bay window to front, coal effect electric fire, wall lights, radiator, television point, coving and colonial door.
Dining Room 12' 5" x 9' 9" ( 3.78m x 2.97m )
Double glazed French doors, radiator, coving, laminate flooring.
Kitchen 9' 5" Narrowing to 5'11 x 9' 9" ( 2.87m Narrowing to 5'11 x 2.97m )
A fitted kitchen with matching wall and base units, sink and drainer, work surfaces, part tiling, cooker-hood, plumbing for washing machine, radiator, cushion flooring, double glazed window to rear and side, double glazed door to rear garden.
The conservatory includes lights, radiator, tiled flooring and patio doors to rear garden.
Stairs leading from the entrance hallway, loft access, double glazed window overlooking side elevation.
Bedroom One 12' x 11' 4" ( 3.66m x 3.45m )
Double glazed window overlooking the front elevation, built in wardrobes, radiator, flat panelled door.
Bedroom Two 12' 5" x 9' 10" ( 3.78m x 3.00m )
Double glazed window overlooking rear elevation, radiator, coving and a flat panelled door.
Bedroom Three 7' 2" x 7' ( 2.18m x 2.13m )
Double glazed window overlooking the front elevation, radiator and a flat panelled door.
A three piece suite comprising of a WC, wash hand basin and walk in shower. Part tiling, radiator, double glazed window overlooking rear elevation, flat panelled sliding door.
Good Sized Rear Garden
Laid to lawn, patio area, green house, flower beds, timber fencing forming boundary.
Off road parking to the front.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56870869.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SCT105821. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Scunthorpe. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.