3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHarrop Road, Hale, Altrincham, Cheshire
- Three bedroom period House
- Unoverlooked south facing garden
- Stunning period features
- Dining kitchen
- Two receptions
- Garage and large gated drive
- Beautifully presented
- Short walk to Hale Village
A beautifully presented period house offering generous living accommodation in a highly sought-after position, overlooking Hale tennis courts, with a delightful southerly aspect.
Ground Floor Accommodation
Panelled hallway, drawing room, large living room overlooking the rear gardens, dining kitchen with an extensive range of units with Aga, and a separate study.
First Floor Accommodation
Fabulous master suite with extensive wardrobes and a luxuriously appointed en suite bathroom, both of which open out onto a roof terrace with southerly aspect. The two remaining bedrooms share the family shower room.
Gardens & Grounds
To the front, the house has a gated entrance, providing access to the block paved driveway and single garage. To the rear, the gardens are a delight, with terrace area directly to the rear of the house which opens out onto a large lawned garden with numerous flower borders, shrubs and trees, offering a good degree of privacy, with a southerly aspect. EPC-E
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56871109.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HAL160121. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jackson-Stops, Hale - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.