3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleLytham Road, Warton, Preston, Lancashire, PR4 1AH
- Beautifully Presented Three Bedroom Home
- Recently Refurbished Throughout
- Larger Than Average Property
- Double Bedrooms, Stunning Dining Kitchen
- Great Location Close To Amenities & BAE
- Driveway Parking For 5 Vehicles & Garage
- Offered with No Onward Chain Delay
- Early Viewing Advised
***SUPERB FAMILY HOME CLOSE TO BAE SYSTEMS*** Set back from the main road is this recently refurbished, larger than average, immaculately presented three bedroom family home with three double bedrooms, modern fitted kitchen & bathroom, large front & rear gardens and driveway parking for up to five vehicles plus a garage!
Leftmove Estate Agents are delighted to offer for sale this superb home in a great location close to local amenities, sought after schools, BAE systems and good road networks. The property has been beautifully finished and maintained by the current owners.
The accommodation comprises of entrance porch, entrance hallway, downstairs WC, spacious lounge and modern fitted kitchen with dining area. The first floor accommodation has the three double bedrooms, master with walk in wardrobe/dressing room and stunning family bathroom. Externally the property boasts large front and rear gardens with driveway providing parking for up to five vehicles which leads to the garage. All rooms are deceptively spacious and internal viewing comes highly recommended to fully appreciate. Offered with the benefit of no onward chain delay.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 364805. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Leftmove Estate Agents, Fylde Coast. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.