1 bedroom flat for saleWaterloo Street, Hove, BN3 1AN
- Spacious one bedroom ground floor converted flat
- Separate lounge & kitchen
- Ideal investment or first time buy
- Requires some modernisation
- Central Hove location
This delightful period building is situated in one of the most highly sought after locations in the centre of town and is nestled to the boundary of Brighton and Hove.
The property is positioned just off Western Road and is moments away from the seafront. You will never be short of things to do here, there are a wide range of shops and some of the city's finest eateries practically on your doorstep.
This one bedroom converted ground floor flat offers spacious accommodation throughout. The master bedroom to the rear of the property is of an excellent size and the lounge has space for a dining table. You also have a good size kitchen and a spacious inner hallway with plenty of storage.
The property would make an ideal investment, full time residence or maybe even a holiday home by the sea.
GROUND FLOOR FLAT
LOUNGE 18' 10" x 13' 2" (5.74m x 4.01m)
BEDROOM 13' 10 max" x 10' 4 max" (4.22m x 3.15m)
KITCHEN 13' 10 max" x 8' 3" (4.22m x 2.51m)
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56871736.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 101041001234. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Phillips & Still , Brighton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.