2 bedroom terraced house for sale102 Gaynor Avenue, Loanhead, Midlothian, EH20 9LS
- Well-presented, two-bedroom, south facing mid-terrace home offering spacious two-storey accommodation, with a private rear garden and a double driveway to the front.
- Located in an established development in Loanhead, Midlothian, six miles south of Edinburgh city centre.
- Comprises an entrance hall, living/dining room, kitchen, landing, two double-bedrooms and bathroom
- Features include a flexible semi-converted loft, a stylish fitted kitchen with a full range of appliances, gas central heating and uPVC double glazing.
- The low maintain rear garden includes both paved and wood-decked patio areas and a large store shed, the driveway is fully mono-blocked, and there is additional on street parking.
- Home Report available online.
Well-presented, two-bedroom, south-facing mid-terrace home offering spacious two-storey accommodation, with a private rear garden, and a double driveway to the front, located in an established development in Loanhead, Midlothian, six miles south of Edinburgh city centre. The accommodation comprises an entrance hall, living/dining room, kitchen, landing, two double-bedrooms and bathroom. Features include a flexible semi-converted loft, a stylish fitted kitchen with a full range of appliances, gas central heating and uPVC double glazing. The low maintenance rear garden includes both paved and wood-decked patio areas and a large store shed, the driveway is fully mono-blocked, and there is additional on-street parking. The entrance gives access to the kitchen and carpeted stairway to the first floor, and has black gloss tiled flooring which also continues into the kitchen. A dual-aspect living and dining room features an electric fireplace with tasteful surround, and carpeted flooring. The fitted kitchen includes a wood-effect worktop, tiled surround, stainless steel sink with drainer, washing machine and an integrated dishwasher, fridge/freezer, double oven, ceramic hob and canopy. On the first floor, two double bedrooms are set to both aspects, with bedroom one including wardrobes and over-bed storage; whilst bedroom two gives further access to a converted loft space with Velux window, inset lighting, and wood-effect laminate flooring. The bathroom is fitted with a three-piece suite including an electric shower above the bath, tiled flooring and walls. Loanhead, a historic township located south-east of Edinburgh, is a long-established Midlothian town and popular commuting location, with a bustling high street and excellent range of local amenities. Set amidst the countryside of the Esk valley it offers a good choice of local shops, bars, coffee shops, restaurants, banks and service outlets. In addition, the nearby retail park at Straiton, provides a Sainsbury's supermarket, Boots, an M&S food store and other high-street names. One of Scotland's two IKEA stores also lies close by. Loanhead has a leisure centre with pool and gym, a community cinema, and play parks, with numerous off-road cycle and walking tracks into the countryside. Regular bus services pass through the town for connection to Edinburgh centre and the surrounding areas.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6813751. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by MOV8 Real Estate, Scotland, Head Office. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.