2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleGoodwood Drive, Alvaston, Derby
- RECENTLY MODERNISED
- WELL PRESENTED SEMI DETACHED HOUSE
- TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- DRIVEWAY PARKING FOR TWO CARS
- NO UPWARD CHAIN
- POPULAR LOCATION
Situated in an incredibly popular and convenient location is this well presented and spacious semi detached house with off road parking for two cars. The well proportioned accommodation on offer has been recently modernised to a high standard.
Situated in an incredibly popular and convenient location is this well presented and spacious semi detached house with off road parking for two cars. The well proportioned accommodation on offer has been recently modernised to a high standard and benefits from gas central heating and double glazing and in brief comprises kitchen, dining room, lounge, two double bedrooms, bathroom, front and rear gardens and driveway parking for two cars. BOOK A VIEWING TODAY!!!.
Kitchen/diner 8' 2" x 7' 4" ( 2.49m x 2.24m )
having a recently installed matching white gloss range of floor and wall mounted units with rolled edge work surface over and tiled splashbacks incorporating stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap, integral electric fan assisted oven with four ring gas hob and stainless steel and glass extractor hood over, front elevation double glazed window with tiled sill, door leading to lounge and opening leading into
Dining Room 12' 5" x 6' 11" ( 3.78m x 2.11m )
having space for a dining table, front elevation double glazed window, continued range of floor and wall mounted units with rolled edge work surface over and tiled splashbacks incorporating plumbing for a washing machine, space for fridge, space for a fridge freezer, radiator, large storage cupboard, breakfast bar and telephone point.
Lounge 16' into recess x 12' 2" ( 4.88m into recess x 3.71m )
having rear elevation double glazed french doors providing access to rear garden, stairs rising to first floor, laminate flooring and radiator.
First Floor Landing
having loft access hatch and doors leading to
Bedroom One 13' x 8' 9" ( 3.96m x 2.67m )
having two rear elevation double glazed windows, laminate flooring, large storage cupboard and radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' 1" x 8' 4" ( 3.07m x 2.54m )
having front elevation double glazed window, storage cupboard housing recently installed Worcester Bosch central heating combination boiler, laminate flooring and radiator.
Bathroom 7' 2" x 6' 10" ( 2.18m x 2.08m )
having a recently installed matching three piece suite comprising low level wc, floating wash hand basin with waterfall mixer tap and storage below and panelled bath with rainforest and waterfall mixer tap and storage below and panelled bath with rainforest and waterfall shower over, waterfall mixer tap, additional shower attachment, tiled surround and glass screen, tiled flooring, tiling to wall,s front elevation double glazed window with obscured glass and slate tiled sill, five recessed spotlights, extractor fan and radiator.
to the front of the property is a driveway providing ample off street parking which is flanked by garden which is mainly laid to lawn and incorporates gated access to rear garden, access to front entrance door, outside lighting and boundary fencing. .To the rear of the property there is a good sized enclosed garden mainly laid to lawn which incorporates decked area, garden shed with power and light, additional garden shed, outside lighting and boundary fencing and walling. The rear garden enjoys a good degree of privacy and natural sun light.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56872276.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DBY110106. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bagshaws Residential, Derby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.