3 bedroom flat for saleKirkvale Court, Newton Mearns, Glasgow
Sold STC £165,000
- Beautifully presented top floor flat
- Spacious lounge with coal fire open plan to dining area
- Three double bedrooms
- Modern kitchen
- Bathroom with four piece suite
- GCH & DG
- Security entry
A beautifully presented, large three bedroom, top floor flat.
Entering via security entry door, you are welcomed by a large communal hallway. Large lounge with coal fire, is open plan to dining room. Modern kitchen is complemented by integrated oven and hob, washer/dryer, dish washer and fridge freezer. Heating is by means of a gas fired combi boiler which serves a number of panel radiators to provide heating and hot water to the apartment. There are three spacious double bedrooms and a modern family bathroom with a four piece suite including separate shower cubicle. Further complimented by windows of UPVC double glazing. Useful storage facility in communal landing area.
Communal garden areas are exceptionally well maintained, . Grounds are mainly laid to grass with complimentary shrubbery. The property also benefits from a single garage.
The property was built circa 1970's and, is conveniently situated close to first class schools in this popular, private, residential area. Newton Mearns is served by four primary schools, three high schools, and an independent school. Commuters enjoy good transport links with easy access to the M77, Glasgow Airport and further afield. The town itself provides well serviced bus and rail links,
Lounge/dining Room 27' 9" x 12' 10" ( 8.46m x 3.91m )
Kitchen 13' 11" x 9' 10" ( 4.24m x 3.00m )
Bedroom One 14' 3" x 12' 11" ( 4.34m x 3.94m )
Bedroom Two 13' 8" x 10' 6" ( 4.17m x 3.20m )
Bedroom Three 11' 3" x 9' 9" ( 3.43m x 2.97m )
Bathroom 9' 7" x 7' 4" ( 2.92m x 2.24m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56872285.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NMN102604. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Newton Mearns Glasgow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.