4 bedroom detached house for saleBalmoral Grove, Prenton
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Modern Detached Four Bedroom House
- Double Garage
- 3 Reception Rooms
- No Chain
Immaculate four bedroom detached family home comprising reception hall, lounge, dining room, kitchen/breakfast room, downtairs w.c., two ensuite shower rooms and family bathroom. To the outside there are gardens to the front and rear and the benefit of an integral double garage
Jones & Chapman are delighted to market this Immaculate four bedroom detached family home comprising reception hall, lounge, dining room, kitchen/breakfast room, downtairs w.c., two ensuite shower rooms and family bathroom. To the outside there are gardens to the front and rear and the benefit of an integral garage and driveway providing off road parking. Situated on a popular development, this property is within easy reach of schools, shops and the motorway networks. Inspection a must.
Double glazed door allowing access to the reception hall with wooden flooring, radiator, door to garage, double glazed window to front aspect, stairs to the first floor accommodation and landing with cupboard beneath.
Lounge 20' 6" x 12' 3" ( 6.25m x 3.73m )
radiator, double glazed windows looking onto the rear garden and double glazed patio doors allowing access to the same. With T.V and Telephone Ports
Dining Room 11' 8" into bay x 12' 9" ( 3.56m into bay x 3.89m )
radiator and double glazed window to the front elevation. T.V and Telephone ports
Kitchen Diner Irregular Shaped Room 15' 2" Max x 24' 4" max ( 4.62m Max x 7.42m max )
Fitted with a modern range of base and wall units, laminate worktop surface, bowl and a half inset sink unit with mixer tap over, gas hob with extractor above and oven below, integrated dishwasher, space for fridge freezer, plumbing for washing machine, wall tiling, radiator, double glazed windows looking onto the rear garden and a double glazed patio door allowing access to the same.
Master Bedroom 14' 11" x 12' 10" into recess ( 4.55m x 3.91m into recess )
With radiator, built in wardrobes to one wall and double glazed window to the front elevation.
Fitted with a w.c., pedestal wash hand basin and shower enclosure with shower and sliding door. The shower room also has wall tiling and double glazed window to the front elevation.
Bedroom Two 13' 8" x 8' 9" into recess ( 4.17m x 2.67m into recess )
With radiator and double glazed window to the rear elevation.
Bedroom Three 11' 3" x 9' 8" ( 3.43m x 2.95m )
With radiator and double glazed window to the rear elevation. With door leading to shared Jack & Jill Ensuite
Jack & Jill Ensuite
Fitted with a w.c., pedestal wash hand basin and shower cubicle with shower and sliding doors. The room also has wall tiling, radiator and double glazed window to the side elevation.
Bedroom Four 9' 8" x 11' 5" ( 2.95m x 3.48m )
With radiator and double glazed window to the front elevation.
Fitted with a three piece white suite comprising w.c., pedestal wash hand basin and corner bath. The bathroom also has wall tiling, radiator and a double glazed window to the rear elevation.
To the front of the property there is a tarmac driveway allowing access to the garage. The front garden is adjacent and is laid to lawn with flower bed sections.
The garden to the rear is enclosed by fencing. It is laid to lawn with a large decked area with lighting. For your added convenience there is an outside water supply.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56872336.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PTN109526. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Chapman, Prenton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.