4 bedroom detached house for saleCedar Court, Blakelands, Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire, MK14
Offers in Excess of
- Contemporary detached house
- Four bedrooms; two en suite
- Two reception rooms
- Open plan kitchen/dining/family room
- Utility room
- Double uPVC glazed throughout
- Double garage and parking
- Landscaped gardens
A contemporary five bedroom detached house with two en suites and a double garage set in a gated development in the Blakelands area of Milton Keynes. Cedar Court is a private gated development of only six houses. The accommodation includes a sitting room, study, kitchen/dining/family room, utility room, cloakroom, a master bedroom with a dressing room and an en suite bathroom, three further bedrooms, an en suite shower room and a main bathroom. There is a double garage, off street parking and landscaped gardens.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56872363.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MKC160153. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Graham, Newport Pagnell. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.