2 bedroom apartment for sale

Birdwood Crescent, Bideford

Under Offer £145,000

Property Description

Key features

  • 2 Bedrooms
  • Living Room/Dining Room
  • Modern Kitchen
  • Wet Room & Cloakroom
  • Electric Under Floor Heating
  • Designed For Those Aged 55 & Over
  • Staffed 24 Hours A Day
  • Numerous On Site Facilities
  • Guest Suite
  • No Onward Going Chain

Full description

Tenure: Leasehold

A modern 2 bedroom first floor apartment available on a 75% shared ownership basis in conjunction with Sanctuary Housing, designed for the over 55`s with a range of on site services and facilities. No onward going chain.

Moreton Court is a modern retirement development catering for the over 55`s. Designed to encourage maximum independence with care and support on site, complete with facilities including residents lounge, activities room, laundry & communal gardens together with on site hair salon and restaurant open to both residents and the public. The complex is staffed 24 hours a day whilst each apartment is equipped with a secure intercom telephone entry system together with emergency pull cord alarm system.

No34 is a spacious 2 bedroom first floor apartment available on a 75% Shared Ownership basis with Sanctuary Housing. The property offers comfortable accommodation complete with 17` lounge/dining room with ‘Juliet` balcony, modern fitted kitchen, wet room & cloakroom whilst having the benefit of electric under floor heating and a fresh air ventilation system.

TENURE - LEASEHOLD
The balance of a 99 year lease from February 2015 with a monthly Service Charge of £436.66 which contributes towards the buildings insurance, water and heating.
75% shared ownership with Sanctuary Housing (no rent is payable on the remaining 25% share).

ELIGIBILITY
Whether you currently have a care need or are simply planning for the future, if you are 55 or over and reside in, or have a family connection to the local area, you will be eligible for an apartment. For more information, visit: www.sanctuary-supported-living.co.uk/moreton-court


Notice
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.


More information from this agent

Listing History

Added on Rightmove:
07 November 2016

Nearest station

  • Barnstaple (8.2 mi)
Distances are straight line measurements from centre of postcode

Nearest schools

Use the school checker

To view this property or request more details, contact:

Regency Estate Agents, Bideford

24 The Quay, Bideford, EX39 2EZ

01237 720001 Local call rate

How much will it cost me to call the number displayed on the site?

Standard geographic charges from landlines and mobiles apply and calls may be included in your telecom provider's call package.

Floorplans


To view this property or request more details, contact:

Regency Estate Agents, Bideford

24 The Quay, Bideford, EX39 2EZ

01237 720001 Local call rate

How much will it cost me to call the number displayed on the site?

Standard geographic charges from landlines and mobiles apply and calls may be included in your telecom provider's call package.

Map & Street View

Nearest station

  • Barnstaple (8.2 mi)
Distances are straight line measurements from centre of postcode

To view this property or request more details, contact:

Regency Estate Agents, Bideford

24 The Quay, Bideford, EX39 2EZ

01237 720001 Local call rate

How much will it cost me to call the number displayed on the site?

Standard geographic charges from landlines and mobiles apply and calls may be included in your telecom provider's call package.

Disclaimer - Property reference 1281. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Regency Estate Agents, Bideford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.

Map data OpenStreetMap contributors.