3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleFulwood Drive, Liverpool
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- GUIDE PRICE £185,000 to £200,000
- Semi Detached
- Rear Garden
- Family Bathroom
- Three Bedrooms
- Modern Kitchen
- Excellent Transport Links
- Close To Lark Lane & Sefton Park
Jones and Chapman are pleased to market this refurbished three bedroom semi detached property in a popular residential location, The property is close to Lark Lane, Sefton park & also excellent transport links, with St Michael's train station just a short walk away.
Jones and Chapman are pleased to market this refurbished three bedroom semi detached property in a popular residential location in L17. This modern family home briefly comprises of an entrance porch, hall, through lounge, kitchen, three bedrooms to the first floor and family bathroom. The property has easy access to the wonderful array of local amenities with Lark Lane and Sefton park near by. This fantastic property also has excellent public transport links to Liverpool City Centre and across the City Sold with no onward chain, viewing is highly recommended!
Double glazed door to the front, and windows to the side and front, tiled flooring.
Single glazed door to the front, radiator.
Through Lounge 27' 5" max into bay x 12' 4" max into recess ( 8.36m max into bay x 3.76m max into recess )
Double glazed window to the front, two radiators, under stair storage, double glazed french doors to the rear.
Kitchen 9' 10" x 7' 7" ( 3.00m x 2.31m )
Fitted kitchen with wall and base units, work surfaces incorporating a sink and drainer, space for cooker and fridge freezer, plumbing for a washing machine, double glazed window to the rear.
Double glazed frosted window to the side, airing cupboard, loft access and boiler.
Bedroom One 12' 4" max into recess x 8' 9" max into recess ( 3.76m max into recess x 2.67m max into recess )
Double glazed window to the front, radiator,
Bedroom Two 14' 9" x 9' 6" ( 4.50m x 2.90m )
Double glazed window to the rear, radiator.
Bedroom Three 7' 2" x 6' 7" ( 2.18m x 2.01m )
Double glazed window to the front, radiator.
Double glazed frosted window to the rear, radiator towel rail, bath with mixer tap, wash hand basin, low level W.C, fully tiled.
Flagged patio with laid to lawn.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56872909.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ALT112682. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Chapman, Allerton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.