4 bedroom detached house for saleRowan Close, Desborough, Kettering
- Four Bedroom Detached Home
- Immaculately Presented
- Two Reception Rooms
- Kitchen/ Breakfast room
- Off Road Parking Single Garage
A beautifully presented modern four bedroom detached family home, situated in a sought after residential area. The property briefly comprises entrance hall, lounge, dining room, downstairs WC, kitchen having integrated appliances and utility room, To the first floor there are three double bedrooms.
A beautifully presented modern four bedroom detached family home, situated in a sought after residential area. The property briefly comprises entrance hall, lounge, dining room, downstairs WC, kitchen having integrated appliances and utility room, To the first floor there are three double bedrooms, two of which benefiting from built in wardrobes and a generous single, family bathroom, master with en suite and built in wardrobes. This lovely home is offered to the market with no onward chain and viewing is recommended.
Cloakroom and WC, under stairs cupboard, single radiator, stairs leading to first floor landing, doors to kitchen, lounge and dining room.
WC and wash hand basin, single paneled radiator.
Lounge 23' 3" x 11' 3" ( 7.09m x 3.43m )
UPVC double glazed window to front, UPVC patio doors to garden, two double paneled radiators.
Dining Room 10' 1" x 9' 4" ( 3.07m x 2.84m )
UPVC double glazed window to the front, double panelled radiator.
Kitchen Breakfast Room 13' 6" x 10' 8" max ( 4.11m x 3.25m max )
UPVC double glazed window to the rear, range of high and base level units with work surfaces and drawer space, double panelled radiator, integrated double oven, gas hob, stainless steel sink and half plus drainer, integrated fridge freezerand dish washer, door to utility.
Utility Room 6' 2" x 5' 8" ( 1.88m x 1.73m )
Stainless steel sink and drainer, high and base level cupboards, space for white goods, door to garden.
UPVC double glazed window to the front aspect, door to four bedrooms, family bathroom, loft hatch, single panelled radiator.
Bedroom One 10' 7" x 9' 11" ( 3.23m x 3.02m )
UPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect, fitted double wardrobe, single panelled radiator.
UPVC double glazed window to the side aspect, shower cubicle with mains shower, wash hand basin and WC, single panelled radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' 7" x 10' ( 3.23m x 3.05m )
UPVC double glazed window to the front aspect, fitted double wardrobe, single panelled radiator.
Bedroom Three 10' 11" x 10' 5" max ( 3.33m x 3.18m max )
UPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect, single panelled radiator.
Bedroom Four 10' 7" x 7' 3" ( 3.23m x 2.21m )
UPVC double glazed window to the front aspect, single panelled radiator.
UPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect, WC, wash hand basin, panelled bath with shower over.
Patio area and mainly laid to lawn, gated access to the driveway and garage.
With power and light.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56873218.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RWL105344. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Rothwell. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.