3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleValence Road, Erith, Kent, DA8
- 21' x 9'8 Lounge
- 14' x 10' Dining room
- Double glazing and gas central heating
- Fiurst floor bathroom and g/f cloakroom
- 21' x 8' Fitted kitchen/breakfast room
- Off street parking for 1/2 cars
**PRICE FROM £310,000** EXTENDED SPACIOUS post war built WELL PRESENTED ideal FAMILY home located WITHIN WALKING DISTANCE of SCHOOLS, SHOPS and STATIONS. BENEFITS include 21' LOUNGE, 21' FITTED KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM, 36' REAR GARDEN and DRIVEWAY providing OFF STREET PARKING.
Erith & Northumberland Heath are adjacent neighbourhoods enjoying close proximity to Bexley borough's main thoroughfare, Bexleyheath Broadway. Firmly residential, Northumberland Heath is a quiet enclave with some charming Victorian properties and a small village-like centre.
Erith is a larger town that has undergone rejuvenation in recent years, with a revamped town centre, a waterfront setting (home to London's longest pier) and an ambitious house building programme. Don't miss the annual Erith Riverside Festival.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56877181.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NOR160451. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Robinson Jackson, Northumberland Heath. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.