Commercial Property for saleMill Street, Leamington Spa, Leamington Spa, CV31
Sold by Us
9,163 sq. ft.
- 9,163 sq ft (851 sq m)
- In heart of Leamington Spa
- Near River Leam, shops and leisure areas
- Available freehold
- Impressive two storey building with high ceilings
- Suitable for a variety of uses or redevelopment
The property was built in 1905 of good quality red brick with pitched tiled roofing. The main entrance is off Mill Street with further access off Leam Terrace. The ground floor has a variety of room sizes many of which can be opened up as required, whereas the first floor is mainly open plan and has a very lofty ceiling, revealed to the timber frame. Windows are tall, some including stained glass. There are currently useful mezzanine storage/office areas. There is a passenger lift to the rear of the property , ample WCs, kitchen facilities and private rooms.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-for-sale/property-56879035.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 946. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bromwich Hardy, Coventry. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.