3 bedroom terraced house for saleHaselrig Square, Camp Hill, Northampton
Sold STC £145,000
- Three Bedrooms
- Downstairs Cloakroom and Upstairs Bathroom
- Good Transport Links
- Ideal for Investors or First Time Buyers
- **NO ONWARD CHAIN**
**EARLY VIEWING ADVISED** This mid terrace house in Camp Hill must be viewed early to avoid disappointment. It is in need of refurbishment throughout but offers spacious rooms as well as front and rear gardens, downstairs cloakroom and no onward chain.
Double glazed door to the front aspect, two cupboards, telephone point and doors to:-
Window to the front aspect, wash hand basin and low flush WC.
Lounge 17' 6" x 10' 5" ( 5.33m x 3.18m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect, telephone point and double glazed door to rear garden.
Kitchen 15' 8" x 8' 5" Plus recess ( 4.78m x 2.57m Plus recess )
Fitted with a range of base and wall mounted storage units, stainless steel sink unit and drainer, gas cooker point, plumbing for washing machine and double glazed window to the front aspect.
Stairs rising from entrance hall, cupboard, access to loft space and doors to:-
Bedroom One 14' 8" x 9' 8" Plus recess ( 4.47m x 2.95m Plus recess )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect.
Bedroom Two 11' 5" x 11' 4" Max ( 3.48m x 3.45m Max )
Double glazed window to the front aspect.
Bedroom Three 8' 10" x 7' 5" ( 2.69m x 2.26m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect.
Suite comprising bath, wash hand basin, low flush WC, airing cupboard, part tiled and obscure double glazed window to the front aspect.
Fence surround with pathway to front door.
Mainly laid to lawn with paved and gravel areas and fence surround.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56879482.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NMS108148. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Northampton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.