3 bedroom terraced house for saleGlenwoods, Newport Pagnell
Sold STC £250,000
- NO UPPER CHAIN
- GREEN PARK DEVELOPMENT
- Three bedrooms
- Garage & parking
A great opportunity to purchase this well presented three bedroom mid-terrace family home situated on the popular Green Park development. Offered for sale with NO UPPER CHAIN involved the property benefits from double glazing, radiator heating, gardens, garage and parking. VIEWING RECOMMENDED!
A great opportunity to purchase this well presented three bedroom family home within the popular Green Park development. The property offers accommodation to comprise: Entrance porch, lounge/dining area and kitchen. Upstairs there are three bedrooms and family bathroom. Outside, a fully enclosed and easily maintained rear garden with access to a garage and parking for two to the rear.
Double glazed door and window to front, central heating boiler, radiator. Door to:
Lounge Area: 13' 10" x 11' 6" to wall ( 4.22m x 3.51m to wall )
Double glazed window to front, wall mounted gas fire, radiator, stairs to first floor.
Dining Area: 10' 6" x 7' 5" ( 3.20m x 2.26m )
Radiator, double glazed patio doors leading onto a decked area.
Kitchen: 9' 11" x 7' 1" ( 3.02m x 2.16m )
Fitted with wall and base units with work surfaces over, space for washing machine and fridge/freezer, space for a slimline dish washer, 1 ½ bowl sink with drainer, gas hob, integrated oven, double glazed door and double glazed window to rear.
Doors to all rooms, access to loft via a loft ladder which has a light and is fully boarded.
Bedroom One: 14' 6" x 8' 5" ( 4.42m x 2.57m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator.
Bedroom Two: 9' 8" x 8' 5" ( 2.95m x 2.57m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator.
Bedroom Three: 6' 8" + door recess x 6' 3" max ( 2.03m + door recess x 1.91m max )
Double glazed window to front, radiator, storage cupboard.
Fitted with a suite to comprise: Bath with wall mounted shower, w.c. and wash hand basin, radiator, obscure double glazed window to rear.
Laid to shingle with pathway to front door.
The garden is fully enclosed with a shingle area and decked area. There is a paved path leading to the garage and a gate leading to the parking area.
With an up and over door, courtesy door to side, power and light connected.
To the rear for two cars.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56879497.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NPL103486. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Brown & Merry, Newport Pagnell. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.